Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WK. OCT. 19TH SPOILERS!

@SharkE wrote:

Hey stevieB,

Me and the ball and chain were in elevator with this guy who works here at the motel. I look at him and say "you look like Adam Newman you probably don't know who that is" he goes "yeah, I do and thank you". we all laughed. His wife must watch it or just him. I told Rick "I'd do him" hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rick said you could be his..........wait for it...............slightly older sister

ROFLMAO    I got car lag hhahahahhahahhaha

So, where is this elevator again...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

ROFLMAO

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Hey stevieB,

Me and the ball and chain were in elevator with this guy who works here at the motel. I look at him and say "you look like Adam Newman you probably don't know who that is" he goes "yeah, I do and thank you". we all laughed. His wife must watch it or just him. I told Rick "I'd do him" hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rick said you could be his..........wait for it...............slightly older sister

ROFLMAO    I got car lag hhahahahhahahhaha

So, where is this elevator again...

Woman Very Happy

lololol!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, what are we going to do??? Our man Adam got hit by a car!!!!

Honored Contributor

Chelsea will wake him up hahhahah Bet chloe ran over him. Adam will get off after this mark my word

Valued Contributor

A few posts back when posters were discussing Marissa's child belonging to Chloe? The writers could take it that way now but does anyone else seem to remember Chloe making a withdrawal from a bank where Billy had a few "things" frozen before she left.  I am not sure when Chloe came back pregnant but...maybe Mrs. C's memorial and no one really saw her.

So I believe UNLESS as I mentioned about the writers,  the new little girl she has belongs to Billy.

Valued Contributor

I am sure it was Kevin, who ran Adam down!

Honored Contributor

Kevin? really. wow, he will go to the pen for sure if Michael can't save him

Honored Contributor

I hope Chloe has no kids, she's to unbalanced and doesn't seem to want to change, Billy either.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Chelsea will wake him up hahhahah Bet chloe ran over him. Adam will get off after this mark my word

@SharkE

I don't think so - she'll join the others in the looney bin.  Then, Kevin will try to get her daughter, but Victoria's and Billy-Boy's family will get biggerWoman LOL