Honored Contributor

QVC moderators please do not move our thread to TV and Movies! This has been our home for over a year!

--------------------------------------------------​---------------------------------

Adam can't stop the Paragon 'worm' and Victor offers to help him to skip. (fool)

At the Club, Kevin calls Chelsea about Chloe. Chelsea tells him about the scene at the penthouse with Adam. Kevin goes over to Michael and Lauren and tells them Chloe left following a confrontation with Adam. He blames Michael for getting him out on bail. Michael apologizes and leaves. Kevin tells Lauren that something was going on with Chloe. Lauren gets a call about a disaster at work – they’re out millions of dollars. Kevin worries it could be Paragon. He looks at her computer and says the deal didn’t go through because of a virus – it was Cane. (social media spells it Cane)

Adam gets to Chelsea yet again they end up in the bedroom. I have no words. I can only feel sorry for her. Think I have an emoticon. LOL

At Crimson Lights, Lily tells Dylan that the bag of money is not what it seems – there is no way Cane had anything to do with kidnapping Hilary or the ransom. Dylan wonders why she came to him then, instead of Cane. They debate. Dylan says he has to take the bag of money to Paul. He warns Lily not to tell Cane. Lily’s phone rings – Cane and the kids want to know when she’s coming home.

Lauren arrives at Cane’s place and confronts him about the deal that cost Fenmore’s millions. Lily is there and hears him deny it - he reminds Lauren he took a pay cut and took time off. Lily wonders why he wouldn’t have told her that. Paul and Dylan arrive about the ransom in Cane’s gym bag. Cane knows nothing about that either. Cane gets lathered up proclaiming his innocence and refuses to go to the station. Paul arrests him.

At the station, shouting ensues as Paul takes Cane past Devon into his office. Lily tries to defend him to Kevin, Dylan and Devon, who tells her to stop. Meanwhile, Paul tells Cane he’s being charged with extortion.

Chris tells Paul she thinks Adam has skipped bail and left town. I did think she was right when she wanted to put a detective on his butt. The Vampira was right on this call.

Noah, makes a plea to Grandpa (chuckle, chuckle) Victor says he will find her kid if he promises to leave her after she has the kid back.
Noah won't do it.

Victor , picks up the phone and tells Luca to get on ball and get her rear out of town, pronto !

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WK. OCT. 19TH SPOILERS!

Monday, October 19
Lily and Dylan speculate about why the ransom money was in Lily's house; Cane ends up in a compromising position; Kevin is unhappy Michael helped Adam go free; Michael pushes Chelsea to admit her feelings for Adam; Victor wants answers from Adam.

Tuesday, October 20
Nikki initiates contact with Neil; Devon and Lily clash; Victoria talks to Victor.

Wednesday, October 21
Ashley is suspicious of Jack's loyalties; Colin tries to give Cane help; Patty pushes Sharon past her breaking point.

Thursday, October 22
Tensions runs high at Adam's trial; Billy makes a confession; Luca needles Marisa.

Friday, October 23
Adam faces judgment.

Honored Contributor

Ms. choc,

We're off on va K next Wed. the floor is yours ! LOL  I'll check in if I have the time. Do some spoilers when I can.

You all pitch in and help Ms. loves choc !

harley-woman.gif

Honored Contributor

The Newman Tower Burns This Halloween on Y&R

CBS drama kicks Halloween off 
On Friday the 30th
as a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened/mentioned restaurant at Newman Enterprises, “Top of the Tower,” where Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) are hosting a glamourous Halloween gala.

As the building burns, Victor (Eric Braeden) and Jack (Peter Bregman) must work together. Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is forced to face her feelings about Stitch (Sean Carrigan), who is now engaged to Abby (Melissa Ordway).
Honored Contributor

@SharkE, thank you for starting the thread. I tried this morning and POOF, it was gone. Hate it when that happens! Argh!

Respected Contributor

And now we have another baby issue.  Chloe apparetly has a little girl - age as yet unknown - whom many believe belongs to Billy. Good possibility, and another way to dissolve the Billy/Victoria combo.  But now we learn that Marissa also has a little girl who was adopted by a "nice couple". She wants to find her, and if this turns out to be Chloe's child, another problem arises.

Noah wants to help find her and her husband (name??) says he knows where she is.  Same baby girl?  Probaby.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, thank you for starting the thread. I tried this morning and POOF, it was gone. Hate it when that happens! Argh!

I thought maybe you were with your daughter and I would swing this shift since I'll be out of commission next week anyway. LOL

What I have trouble with in here is remembering to 'sign-in' first !

If , you don't, then, you write something it won't be saved when your prompted to sign-in. Then, you have to re-post everything and try to remember what you said.

Thank God for thoughtful strangers. I asked for help to copy and paste in here on Windows 8.1 always had trouble with that, so, went to the electronics board and this nice gal helped me with that.

I like that we can put in our own emoticons straight from 'my pictures' directly from our own pc's now. I think I'm all done now trying to learn this new board. Hopefully, they won't change again.

1#arrrrrrrr.gif

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

And now we have another baby issue.  Chloe apparetly has a little girl - age as yet unknown - whom many believe belongs to Billy. Good possibility, and another way to dissolve the Billy/Victoria combo.  But now we learn that Marissa also has a little girl who was adopted by a "nice couple". She wants to find her, and if this turns out to be Chloe's child, another problem arises.

Noah wants to help find her and her husband (name??) says he knows where she is.  Same baby girl?  Probaby.

WOW! that would be something. I couldn't had thought that up in a million yrs.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Monday, October 19
Lily and Dylan speculate about why the ransom money was in Lily's house; Cane ends up in a compromising position; Kevin is unhappy Michael helped Adam go free; Michael pushes Chelsea to admit her feelings for Adam; Victor wants answers from Adam.

Tuesday, October 20
Nikki initiates contact with Neil; Devon and Lily clash; Victoria talks to Victor.

Wednesday, October 21
Ashley is suspicious of Jack's loyalties; Colin tries to give Cane help; Patty pushes Sharon past her breaking point.

Thursday, October 22
Tensions runs high at Adam's trial; Billy makes a confession; Luca needles Marisa.

Friday, October 23
Adam faces judgment.

Ho hum... In other words, I'll tape it just to see Sweet Adam in the budoir... and probably watch those snippets of his trial. The rest, eh, not such interesting filler. Not remotely interested in Cain, Lily, Devon and Company,  Luca, Marisa or Noah... And the whole potential baby, baby, who's got the baby thing, along with more 'corporate intrigue'... is just one big snore.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor