Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WK. OCT. 19TH SPOILERS!

Your left with all the work, Ms. choc. I'm looking forward to no dishes, cleaning or ironing or anything.  Just shop ! yay !

Honored Contributor

Darn, Sweet Adam's shirtless scenes were just WAY too short.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping Adam didn't punk out and try to run but instead face the music and deal with it unlike Billy boy.  I just hope the real killer comes to light after all of this.

As fertile as Chelsea is I would think she's be pregnant again by now.

The writers are making the once strong, professional cast a bunch of loonies that belong in one flew over the cuckoo's nest!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I dread the drive. Hope he doesn't have ballgames blaring all the way up there we start to get on each other's nerves. We never have the right change for the toll roads and fight over that. Could buy a Pikepass but wouldn't use it that much so we argue. LOL We won't be going to McD's we both agreed they're out. Hate their new  way of doing things. We'll do other fast food chains on the way up there. When it's my turn to drive he will tell me how LOL I'll scream 'go to sleep' .

today is his b'day, so, maybe he will be in a better mood. LOL

He's reached FULL retirement age, now, so we feel like we can breathe a little now. He can quit work any time he wants to now, but, neither one wants to be home all day with the other. ROFLMAO

@SharkE

In MA E-Z Pass is only a one-time $20 purchase.  Your credit card then only gets charged when you use it - so no worry about change and no lines (that's a dream, limited, faster moving lines).

Honored Contributor

Think that's what OK is we only pass thru there once a yr.   After I read where they send you a email to keep track of how much your using and how much u got left sounded like something else to keep track of and didn't want to fool with it.  Haha. Got enough that I monitor.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Think that's what OK is we only pass thru there once a yr.   After I read where they send you a email to keep track of how much your using and how much u got left sounded like something else to keep track of and didn't want to fool with it.  Haha. Got enough that I monitor.

@SharkE

It's good in all states, not only OK, and charges are on credit card then they email to let you know the charges on your a/c which will show on your credit card anyways so no set amount limit unless you max out that credit card.  You're right though, something else to monitor, but it gives you a record of your trip expenses, especially if you just keep gas, tolls, etc on one card.  I heard i MA they'll be going to only E-Z Pass eventually.  I got one 'cause sometimes they only have one toll both open for cash which can be a pain if you're way over on the other side with lanes merging - I hate thatWoman Frustrated.  But, enjoy your vacation!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I watched the court procedings yesterday, fast fowarding through the rest, and you know, there's just nothing at all appealing or likable about Vampira. Is she supposed to be a sympathetic character? Because if so, both the way she's written and the way she's been portrayed now for quite some time just don't lend themselves to the audience liking her. She's a rather sanctimonious prig who needs to get the stick out of her backside...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb

I couldn't have said it better!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Just finished watching yesterday and today's shows. Yeah, "Vampira" has a corncob stuck you know where. I fast forwarded thru it all except for the trial. It's about time that Billy Boy takes some responsibility for what happened. It WAS an accident...the biggest crime was Adam not coming forward as soon as he knew. Wonder if he'll serve any time...

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate

Adam is Victor's son - he will not serve time...