Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

@SharkE wrote:
The Newman Tower Burns This Halloween on Y&R

CBS drama kicks Halloween off 
On Friday
as a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened/mentioned restaurant at Newman Enterprises, “Top of the Tower,” where Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) are hosting a glamourous Halloween gala.

As the building burns, Victor (Eric Braeden) and Jack (Peter Bregman) must work together. Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is forced to face her feelings about Stitch (Sean Carrigan), who is now engaged to Abby (Melissa Ordway).

The recently arrested Adam (Justin Hartley) risks everything, as everyone faces an uncertain future.

Oh right, so another disaster during which Jack and Victor have to bond... Been there, done that... So are they unveiling a new set just to destroy it? And all these 'guest star olides' from soap days gone by... seem sort of just a ploy for short-term gain. I don't know...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So the show has exactly one interesting plot line going right now and that's Adam's big reveal (I could only wish...), so heaven only help them if Justin Hartley does, in fact, jump ship, because otherwise, they got nada going on. 

This whole Hillary thing, which is nothing more than way contrived story to cover her maternity leave, is about  as compelling as doing the dishes. 

And really, do we care if Kevin is about to become a daddy...?

And really, do we care if Stitch chooses mother or daughter...?

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I was hoping Chloe would pop a cap on all present then turn around and pop a cap on herself.

That would leave Nicki and Ian and Mariah and the Nei Winters lot.

Is there any stupider woman in the world then that pathetic excuse for a woman , Gwen? she's like a dog at the door you can't get rid of. How pitiful is that creature?

"Oh Neil I just want to be with you I don't care about myself" blah, blah

Gees, woman write to Dr. Phil get some self esteem for pity self I wanted to throw my Sprite bottle at the screen.

1#hallcat.gif

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Actually Gwen reminds me of a desparate Chloe with Billy way back when.

True, about as sad. Gwen , is not all there in the head. She's one brick shy of a load. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top ....

Honored Contributor

I so hope they will be creating a new fancy set for the rich folk and not trash it. We need upscale digs instead of coffee houses and hamburger joints.

Respected Contributor

Ho-hum....another full week of everybody in GC dumping on Adam..... as if ANY of the "dumpers" were innocent babes in the wood. This is getting old.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Ho-hum....another full week of everybody in GC dumping on Adam..... as if ANY of the "dumpers" were innocent babes in the wood. This is getting old.

Seriously... It's overkill and from everybody. Of course, I suspect this is part of their plan to redeem him. Have him see the light, try to clean up his act and have everyone trashing him so that the audience feels sorry for him. The problem is, while they do need to take Adam down a notch (some of the things he's done are truly dispicable) they have to be careful not to take away his edge. Otherwise, he's just another boring character.

Honored Contributor

Way I see it is the apple don't fall to far from the tree. I blame Hope for keeping him away from Victor all his life, then, I blame Adam for not growing up he's a big boy now. I don't feel sorry for Victor and how he gets betrayed all the time. He knows Adam is a snake and he keeps coming back for more putting his hand in the basket for another bite.

Jack has Daddy issues, also. He can't fart out loud unless he ponders if John Abbott would approve. These men are as needy as the women.

Right now Ashley has my vote of confidence. She knows Victor would put the news to them if tables were turned and is acting accordingly. I'd take the old fart's kingdom and watch him squirm. He needs a taste of his own medicine.

I guess he will be coming to the party as the Count.

Trusted Contributor

They have made all of the women into whining, needy, weak and pathetic characters.  Ashley is the only strong woman at the moment.  That probably won't last.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I concur !

Gwen, I'm embarrassed for. LOL

"Y&R" is looking to hire a young Caucasian actor around 8-9 years-old to play the recurring principal role of 'Timmy', who is the child of divorced parents. Could they be aging Johnny?  "

Honored Contributor

That would make Reed about 15 LOL Victurdia's son by J T