Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

I just read an article online about Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe). She said that if they went with the storyline that Kevin is really gay she would come back to Y&R in a heartbeat. 

Honored Contributor

self absorbed cry baby is what he is. Sick of him.

Honored Contributor

don't know why that would encourage her to come back, unless, she's throwing in with how TV should address the gay issue.

Chuck Pratt doesn't want to talk about male medical issues, but, he's right there with gay issues.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

I just read an article online about Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe). She said that if they went with the storyline that Kevin is really gay she would come back to Y&R in a heartbeat. 

Well that's just stupid. What  would another character being or not being gay have to do with her and her character. I don't care if she comes back or not. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

self absorbed cry baby is what he is. Sick of him.

Like most of the characters these days, he doesn't add much to the proceedings... Since I obviously missed something along the way, I get why most people hate Adam, but what's Kevin's reason for disliking him?

Honored Contributor

He thinks he killed Delia and put Chloe into a tailspin

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He thinks he killed Delia and put Chloe into a tailspin

Oh, all right, thanks...  I thought maybe Adam had done something directly to Kevin... or maybe not done something... as the case might turn out to be...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gwen is worried about Hilary. She remembers her sister Emma had once mentiond a brilliant Dr. Simon Neville who had been fired from the hospital for misconduct. Gwen convinces Neil to go along with this. She phones the doctor and he comes to the lake house -- the main house, not the adjoining boathouse.

Nadine Nicole Heimann (Gwen) does the interview with the Dr.. She says Dr. Neville is "talks a lot and has a huge ego. He's interesting, weird, and a little scary." Neil and Gwen are concerned, but, they need him. Nadine says that Dr. Neville is "hyperintelligent and more forward-thinking than modern medicine". Because he had been fired, he'll take risks to prove how good he is.

When they take him to the boathouse, Dr. Neville recognizes Hilary as the missing woman from the news, and says he'll call the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnvlaCEkZyk&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byqxo4I5T2Y&feature=player_embedded

Respected Contributor

Guess Gwen's dumb-struck in love with Neil to keep his secret and become an accomplice in this.  Of course, he'll probably get away with this, anyway!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

For sure ! I'm banking on him and Adam both breezing thru everything like I said Christine/Vampira might as well retire she has no work LOL