Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

@luv-the-Q wrote:

They have made all of the women into whining, needy, weak and pathetic characters.  Ashley is the only strong woman at the moment.  That probably won't last.  

They really have... and I'm not sure if they're trying to give Ashley some backbone or if they're aiming to turn her character into an all out, uh, witch... but they really need to strengthen some of the other women in this town. And while they're at it, like I said before, if Billy is going to be so often on air, they really, really need to recast the role. This guy just can't carry it off at any level. He's just so bland, and he's neither likable nor believable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

thought the fire was today who reported that?

oh yeah, ME hahahahhaha well, must be next week. LOL

Tickled at Neil bossing around somebody at the pharmacy. Pharmacist would had told him he could wait in Q like everybody else or took his trade elsewhere. I could tell stories on what goes on in pharmacies that would make your hair curl.  some seeing who wrote the scripts would had told him they were out of all that stuff just to get rid of him. LOL

Honored Contributor

wahhhhhh the fire is next week the 30th !

I'll be on va k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh, I always miss the good stuff !

Esteemed Contributor

My goodness if they have anymore fires or other disasters in little old GC they are going to have to rebuild that soap town for sure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sodom & Gomorhea  (sp)

at least Devon gets his million back thanks to Lily. I like the way she left Cain/Cane whatever and took the money to Dylan why not Paul?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Sodom & Gomorhea  (sp)

at least Devon gets his million back thanks to Lily. I like the way she left Cain/Cane whatever and took the money to Dylan why not Paul?

@SharkE wrote:

Sodom & Gomorhea  (sp)

@SharkE

Lily wants Dylan to come up with an alternate reason why Cain had the money.  Perhaps the writers plan to have Sharon in the luney bin for a while, Cain out of country (his dad will make sure he doesn't get jailed); then, Lily and Dylan will be a number and Dylan will have a family.  What happened to Joe?????

Honored Contributor

I can't see Dylan and Lily together. My eyes, my eyes ! LOL

Good thing about Sharon going to end up a dope addict is she won't be setting the fire next week.

I can't wait to see what that shrink's problem is. I think bony Patty is in lockdown.

Honored Contributor

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/photos/1005005/sneak-peek-of-y-r-next-week-oct-1...

click on right arrow on the pictures. Noah and Marisa go at it # 3.

she's used goods don't know why he wants to mess with her. To much baggage.