Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

@luv-the-Q wrote:

I think Scorpio (Cain's dad) took the ransom money and ran.  He hid it in Lily's closet.  

Maybe, they'll kill Colin off in the explosion, it would be no great loss!

Honored Contributor

Interesting ! Also, a rumor the kid they want to hire could be Marisa kid.

Cane , is gonna get b ***ched out by Lily LOL

Yeah, I still think Colin or Jeffrey killed Delia. I miss Gloria don't give a rat's pitoot about Jeffrey though.

Respected Contributor

Jeffrey reminds me of the Crypt Keeper!  Yucky old man with dingy teeth!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL He looks really ill. I think Chelsea was stupid for giving him money too. she's been used by men sounds like, more then she's been a 'con'. She's a dumb con LOL

Jeffrey, can draw his SS if he ever worked enough to draw. After that he can apply for Gov. assistance instead of begging off the daughter he abandoned I'd tell him to take a leap.  Tell Adam he can pay child support if he stays out of the pen and drop him like a hot potato. She doesn't have to settle for that 'stuff'.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I concur !

Gwen, I'm embarrassed for. LOL

"Y&R" is looking to hire a young Caucasian actor around 8-9 years-old to play the recurring principal role of 'Timmy', who is the child of divorced parents. Could they be aging Johnny?  "

Just fabulous... Just what they need, another kid...  I don't know too many people who watch the soaps to see what the kiddies are up to.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

True

I feel sorry for any kids born in that town anyway. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Dr. Neville says he has zero tolerance for any family interference. He asks if they trust him. Gwen assures him they do. Dr. Neville tells Hilary she could be his crowning achievement and gives Neil a bunch of prescriptions he wants filled. He says if Neil is caught he will tell the police Neil stole his prescription pad.

Later Neil returns with the prescriptions and the doctor gets to work on Hilary.

(my husband probably wouldn't fill 'em hahhaha Dr's name is probably on a list of 'troubled Dr.'s', so, to speak.

Luca says the real reason Marisa walked out on him was because she was pregnant with his child. He accuses her of giving the child up like an unwanted pet and he knows where their child is. Luca says he will tell her as soon as Marisa comes back to him. He shows her a picture of their daughter. Luca says Marco sold their daughter to the highest bidder and she is miserable. He wants the three of them to be a family. He asks her if Noah mean more to her than their daughter and accuses her of wanting Marco more than her child. Luca asks her Marisa to make a choice, their daughter or Noah but she cannot have both. He says the child will be raised as a Santori not a Newman. She agrees to live with him for a month until he tells her where her child is. He kisses her and agrees a month is more than enough for her to realize she belongs with him.

Neil is in the dining room and asks the pharmacy to fill his order immediately. Devon comes in and tells Neil there is no information on Hilary. He says Dylan and Cane think there are two people kidnappers. Devon says he just wants this to end. He thinks this person only wants to cash in and the person holding Hilary wants him to suffer. Neil assures him that Hilary is alive. Neil gets a text saying his prescriptions are ready and leaves.

Lily opens the closet to put a game away when a bag falls out. She opens it and sees it’s full of money.

Marisa tells Noah that she cannot stay away from Luca because he is the only one who can protect her and she is going to move back in with him. Noah says he can protect her. Noah thinks Luca is threatening her and wants the truth. She says Luca knows where her child is and shows him a picture of her daughter. She says Marco gave her a place to stay until the baby was born. She had no one to turn to and gave her up for adoption. Marco told her he placed the baby with a good family but in actual fact he sold her to the highest bidder. She says if she stays with Luca for a month Luca will tell her where her daughter is. Noah says Luca will never tell her and will always find a way to keep her with him. Noah says he can use his family connections to help her. She says she has to go to Luca until she knows her child is safe.

In the meantime Luca calls Victor and tells him he closed the deal. (Victor once again )!!!!!!!!

Yea, well, y'all be sure and tell me how all this Hilary/ransom nonsense turns out, along with the Marisa/Luca non-event...  These are not character and/or story lines that have been well developed enough for me to give a rat's backside what they do. The whole Marisa/Noah/Luca thing came out of left field and I simply don't care who she weds or beds and the whole Neil/Hilary thing is just too stupid to be remotely believable, even if I was remotely interested.

Honored Contributor

The gala is set fire to, today at the top of Newman Towers.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

Ho-hum....another full week of everybody in GC dumping on Adam..... as if ANY of the "dumpers" were innocent babes in the wood. This is getting old.

Seriously... It's overkill and from everybody. Of course, I suspect this is part of their plan to redeem him. Have him see the light, try to clean up his act and have everyone trashing him so that the audience feels sorry for him. The problem is, while they do need to take Adam down a notch (some of the things he's done are truly dispicable) they have to be careful not to take away his edge. Otherwise, he's just another boring character.

@stevieb

Adam will never loose his edge - he's Victor 'Reincarnated'!

Let's hope not, his quirky, sarcastic wit and bad boy antics are what keep him interesting, but they do need to tone down his truly wicked side.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I so hope they will be creating a new fancy set for the rich folk and not trash it. We need upscale digs instead of coffee houses and hamburger joints.

Seriously... I'm so tired of that dive of Nick's and the Athletic Club... Some new venues would be most welcome... And frankly, speaking of charaters overdue for a come-uppance, I'll add Funk-nasty Nick to the list... His pious act is wearing thin. Glad Adam told him off last week.