Run Billy run !

wait a minute, stay put Billy !

ROFL

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

Hahaha!

Super Contributor

@SharkE I just wanted to say a personal "Good Day" to you and to thank you for the Y & R updates. I enjoy and appreciate the conversations that develop in "Pet Lovers".

Honored Contributor

Wow! I didn't know Elizabeth Hendrickson was actually coming back as Chloe. Figured we would never see her face and she would high tail it out of there!

Honored Contributor

Thanks D nise. I'll be on vacation next Wed till the 28th. Will probably check in from time to time from the motel when we return to the motel. Dread that 12 hr. drive (over the course of 2 days we don't drive straight thru to Ind.) to hard on the both of us and the car. I can't wait to hit the Mall on his dime !

That will be heavenly. I'm stocking up on pricey items LOL ROFL Saw Coach shoes I wanted the other day. Mmmmmm Vera bags, Elizabeth Arden capsules, Red winter coat, so , forth and so on. He will call me every few hrs. nervous "you done yet"?  "No" hahahahahahhahaha leave me alone

f05261045258d61850ce8da55ca529f0dd65f004.gif

8_2_81.gif

Honored Contributor

At the tree ceremony for Delia in Chancellor Park, Billy wants Adam to leave and Victor backs him up. Jack thinks Delia would have looked into Adam’s heart and seen the best in him – he should be allowed to speak. Adam makes a heartfelt speech that includes an apology to Billy. He would gladly give his life in exchange for Delia’s. Clapping is heard. Chloe emerges. She says it was an Oscar-worthy performance, but deep inside Adam is still the same ba*tard he’s always been. Chloe wonders why they’re all surprised to see her. Victor suggests Kevin take Chloe somewhere quiet. Chloe says she came to deliver justice and pulls a gun on Adam. Esther and Billy try to talk her down. Adam tells Chloe to do it. Chelsea jumps in between them. She makes a tearful plea to Chloe about what Delia would want. Chloe ends up sobbing in Chelsea’s arms. Victor takes the gun. Jill wants everyone to go for ice cream and cake. Billy says those needing something stronger can join him. Kevin takes Chloe with him. Soon, Victor is the last one left with Adam, Chelsea and Connor. He warns Adam not to blow it, and not to forget he’s out of the joint on his dime. Once alone, Adam wonders if Chelsea’s gesture means she forgives him. “Can we start over?” Chelsea says she did it for Chloe…and Delia. She can’t forgive him or forget the things he’s done. If there’s any justice in the world, he’ll go to jail. Adam doesn’t want Connor to grow up without a father, and tells her to remind Connor that this wasn’t his choice and he loves him. She leaves. Victor reappears, looking for a ‘thank you’ from Adam. He twisted the judge’s arm and wrote a big check, now it’s time for Adam to reciprocate. “You fix the Paragon virus, or else you’ll be put back in jail.”

Devon and Dylan arrive at the Club to see the new note. Devon says he’s taking this out of Dylan’s hands and calls the phone number on the paper. The man on the other end says it’s too late. Devon implores them not to hang up. He asks where he can find his wife. Later, Paul shows up and grills Lily and Cane. Gwen arrives and listens. At the bar, Abby is still shaken from the scene in the park. Stitch improves things by kissing her. Upstairs, Chloe exits her suite. She says into her phone, “Do you think that you could keep her for just a few more days? Great.” Billy is there. “Keep who?”

Neil is still inside the boathouse when Devon and Dylan arrive outside. Devon turns the doorknob…

Respected Contributor

So..."keep her..." would this be Chole's (and Billy's) new baby??Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

What I'm wondering too. come out in the wash, as they say.. LOL

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I was hoping Chloe would pop a cap on all present then turn around and pop a cap on herself.

That would leave Nicki and Ian and Mariah and the Nei Winters lot.

Is there any stupider woman in the world then that pathetic excuse for a woman , Gwen? she's like a dog at the door you can't get rid of. How pitiful is that creature?

"Oh Neil I just want to be with you I don't care about myself" blah, blah

Gees, woman write to Dr. Phil get some self esteem for pity self I wanted to throw my Sprite bottle at the screen.

1#hallcat.gif