Honored Contributor

Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

QVC moderators please do not move our thread to TV and Movies! This has been our home for over a year!

--------------------------------------------------​---------------------------------

Monday, October 12

Delia's family gathers to honor her memory; Jill tells Esther that she's come up with a way to honor Delia; Michael thinks Adam's at getting bail are one in a million; Victor vouches for Adam in court.

Tuesday Oct 13

Adam seeks forgiveness.

Jill drops the civility with Jack.

Devon takes the law into his hands.

Wednesday Oct 14

Chelsea refuses to help Adam.

Victor endeavors to shut down the Paragon Project.

The search for Hilary takes an unexpected turn.

Thursday Oct 15

Ashley seeks revenge.

Dylan talks to Dr. Anderson about Sharon's condition.

Friday Oct 16

Neil gambles to save Hilary's life.

Marisa opens up to Noah.

Lily makes a discovery.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R WEEK OF OCT. 12/SPOILERS

I'll tell U all how it's all going to go down LOL

Adam will walk. case will be dismissed. victor will rehire him.

Billy & Victoria will get re married for the upteenth time she's had good role models. Chloe, will come back into town with her turkey baster baby and Billy and Victoria will be at each other's throats yet again.

Chelsea after a couple of wks. will get to thinking of 'old times' and come back to town and tell Adam he can visit conner which of course just means he will re visit her and she will be all down with it. they will re unite.

Billy won't stand trial either. He will pass Neil on the way out of the courthouse and both do a high five. high5.gifneither will have to pay a price. Christine, might as well retire she's not gonna prosecute nobody in that town.

Sharon and mad Patty will hatch some kind of plot or that Dr. Anderson will do something to Sharon and Nick will leave Sage and come running back to her. Dylan, will be thrown on the bench once again.

I'm thinking Dr. Anderson, night be that girl that Nick way back in his high school days who he dared to take a swan dive off the board and ended up crippled has now recovered and is getting her revenge on him by messing with Sharon. Just a wild thought.

Gwen and Emma will probably do time, but, Neil will skip.

1devildisguise.gif

Honored Contributor

sharke, I like your version.  That's a good idea about who the weird Dr might be, except it seems like she'd be more interested in getting even with the woman he's in love with now and just had a baby.  You forgot to add that it will eventually come out that the baby actually belongs to Adam.  I guess it depends on if they are going to keep the character named Adam if the other guy (the beautiful Adam leaves).

That town reminds me of the days in the Wild West.  You could shoot someone and never get punished.

Honored Contributor

No, hun, the writer , Chuck Pratt said the father was Nick. I had posted that in the older thread about the show.

Yep, the show is like the Wild West nobody goes to jail and if they do they stay for a few hrs. till somebody bails them out and the case is dismissed.   LOL

Honored Contributor

Yea, and initially the word on the streets was that my boy (well, my other boy...) Austin wasn't really going to end up being dead too, but it sure seems like the gifted Chuckle's rethought that one. He could just as easily rethink the paternity of Screamin' Sage's newborn. I think he makes it up as he goes along, day to day, anyway. Sure seems like it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

sharke, I like your version.  That's a good idea about who the weird Dr might be, except it seems like she'd be more interested in getting even with the woman he's in love with now and just had a baby.  You forgot to add that it will eventually come out that the baby actually belongs to Adam.  I guess it depends on if they are going to keep the character named Adam if the other guy (the beautiful Adam leaves).

That town reminds me of the days in the Wild West.  You could shoot someone and never get punished.

If Studly McHotstuff Adam leaves, they better sure as heck do a better job recasting the role than they did Billy... That's for freakin' sure.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I thought he might come back, but, don't look like it.

I'm dying to see what Justin H. does if he stays on Daytime or goes Primetime. That is gonna rock the websites !

Honored Contributor

A mysterious woman checks into the Athletic Club. She is very slender, high heels, stylish clothing, hat, and a blond wig.
She leaves and let's herself into Chelsea's apt. She stays hidden from others.
Later, she arrives at Deliah's memorial gathering at the park. 
They didn't let us know she was coming....But she wouldn't miss it...she loved her daughter so much.
Yes....Chloe has returned!

Honored Contributor

Wonder if Chloe brings her turkey baster baby with her?

You just knew when Victurdia and Billy Boy got back together somebody was gonna throw cold water on it. LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

httphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Byqxo4I5T2Ys://www.youtube.com/watch?fea...

Dr. Tad (LOL) is introduced and we see the REAL Hilary. Of course, she looks very pretty for being out cold for a month. Full make up and hair straight as a poker. 

1#please.gif