Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk of Sept 21st Spoil

Nikki appears at hospital. Victoria takes off. Victor talks to Nikki about Sage’s ramblings at the tackhouse and Nick’s accusations. Victor talks about Nick one day being the patriarch of the family and having to make tough decisions. In Sage’s room, Stitch tells Nick and Sage that the problem with her pregnancy isn’t psychosomatic. She has Giardia – a parasite of the intestines. They can clear it up. Once alone, Nick asks Sage if Victor upset her. Sage is embarrassed – Victor was just trying to help her. Nick leaves her to rest and joins Victor and Nikki. He updates them and apologizes to Victor. Victor understands he was protecting his family. After, Victoria confronts Nick about setting himself up to have take over the family business. Nick can’t believe she’s talking like this. Victoria can’t believe he is doing this after having no interest – she has put in years and Victor gave Abby more responsibility. Nick thinks it’s because of Billy. He offers to quit. Victoria just wants to be in this together.

At Fairview, Sharon gets a visit from Dylan and Faith, who is upset. “Dylan told me about the baby.” Dylan clarifies the he explained it was best for the baby for Sharon to be there. They reassure Faith, who hopes the baby is a girl. Dylan mentions putting in a call to Sharon’s OB/GYN. Sharon hurries to talk him out of it. When Nick texts Dylan to keep Faith tonight, Sharon grills Dylan. Dylan tells her about Sage – he says she’ll be fine. Later, Sharon tells her doctor that Faith was worried about her. She says trouble seems to follow some people, but Nick leads a charmed life – his wife Sage had a scare but is fine. “It’s not fair. Good things happen for other people but not for me.” The doctor is confused – she has a great life. Sharon says Nick gets more time with Faith.

Guess Sage is just wormy. LOL
Honored Contributor

Jack and Ashley (who is the best dressed lady on the show by the way) go to the board. Jack loses, sides with Ashley to put the screws to Victor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Truer words were never said. LOL   Neil, is getting 'scary' like psycho scary to me.  Most of us who go thru bad stuff done to us by others eventually get over it and deal. We don't forget and probably not forgive, but, we pick up and go on. In his case he's went past that stage and over into lunacy. In real life she wouldn't had been laying there for weeks he would had handled it in a different matter and highly unlikely they would ever find her or be yrs. from now with good sniffing dogs and forensics.

All he will get will be probation anyway . ROFLMAO

StevieB will get a eyefull today with Adam half naked. I couldn't copy and paste the pic, tried, but, wouldn't let me hahahahahah

1#abi.gif

Well, unfortunately the pope, who couldn't interest me less, DID pre-emp the show in DC and I didn't realize it until after it was too late to watch it elsewhere...  So I guess I'll have to live without the half naked Adam... which is about the only thing making the show worth watching these days... Then again, we've seen him before and I feel pretty sure we'll see him again...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

How the heck did Sage get giardia?  I think that's caused from water that squirrels have peed in or something! 

Honored Contributor

ROFL I thought it was some kind of tape worm thing LOL I guess parasite can mean all kinds of stuff.

Honored Contributor

Y&R Day Ahead Recap: Paragon sets up the Abbotts and Newmans to destroy each other image 

Honored Contributor

by the way Abby gave him the once over she was checking out the merchandise. LOL

Super Contributor

Tell me I'm crazy but didn't Abby blow her nose in Adam's shirt...the look he gave Chelsea was priceless. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it but I was in kitchen at that time and knowing that idiot wouldn't put it past her. She's another Arianne Grandee. She'll be licking something before to long. I'm getting sick of her and that Sage. Each time I have to watch Sage I'm rooting for Sharon to come back. That means I'm so desperate !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Y&R Day Ahead Recap: Paragon sets up the Abbotts and Newmans to destroy each other image 

Uh, uh, uh... that is one fine specimen...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...