Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk of Sept 21st Spoilers

didn't patty also do something to Summer gave her some peanut butter and she's (or was) allergic to nuts. Thinker you outgrow that ? Wish I was allergic to choc chips. LOL Probably eat 'em anyway and die happy LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

didn't patty also do something to Summer gave her some peanut butter and she's (or was) allergic to nuts. Thinker you outgrow that ? Wish I was allergic to choc chips. LOL Probably eat 'em anyway and die happy LOL

Yes, Patty "kissed" Summer after eating peanut butter knowing that child was allergic to peanuts.  She's evil!  She wanted Jack to herself, so hurting Phyllis' daughter would crush that mother so Patty thought that would be her way back into Jack's life.  Hard to believe she is related to Paul. 

As far as outgrowing it, I'm not sure about that.  I know that over the years, I've had many children who cannot eat peanut butter. Last year, I had one with an Epi Pen on hand just in case she got a hold of any peanut products. 

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My husband would be dead in 5 min. he loves peanut butter. I make him peanut butter cookies all the time. Loves Reeses candy bars, etc.

Thing I'm dreading about Patty is if she drags that stuffed, tattered p u s s y cat back with her. Throw that thing in the fireplace, pleez !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

My husband would be dead in 5 min. he loves peanut butter. I make him peanut butter cookies all the time. Loves Reeses candy bars, etc.

Thing I'm dreading about Patty is if she drags that stuffed, tattered p u s s y cat back with her. Throw that thing in the fireplace, pleez !

Maybe we could all chip in and send Summer a super sized jar of Jif... the crunchy kind...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

1#ig.gif

Honored Contributor

At the dream house, Devon asks Neil why he is there. He says he’s there renovating the house for Devon and Hilary to live in together. Devon is puzzled. Neil hopes that when Hilary comes back they will accept the house as a gift. Devon embraces him. Neil wonders how he found him there. Gwen appears - she followed him there. Neil is angry and tells her they’re done. She says she’s worried about him. He accuses her of hoping Hilary never returns so she can make her move on Devon. Gwen storms out. Neil asks Devon to leave him to it. Once alone, Neil paces and grimaces. He heads to the boathouse and rails at unconscious Hilary. “I should have left you there.” He contemplates disconnecting her IV and then cries. “I am so sorry.”

At the Club, Victor watches as Luca leaves Marisa’s table. He tells her to get rid of Luca. Marisa realizes he expects her to sleep with him even though she’s in love with his grandson. Victor suggests she leave with Luca and tell Noah the truth. He gives her 48 hours to make Luca leave or he’ll deal with it. At the bar, Devon reassures Gwen, who understands Neil pushing her away. She admits she’s falling in love with him. In Marisa’s suite, Noah tells her he’s realized she is married to Luca. He exits.

Noah brings Sage spreadsheets at the tackhouse. They discuss Sharon. Sage thinks she’s brave. She brings up Marisa – she feels she has finally found someone she can trust. Noah wonders if she just lets him think that. Later, Sage gets a pain and collapses to the floor unconscious.

Victor arrives at the tackhouse and finds Sage on the floor. She acts afraid of him. 
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

1#ig.gif

That little piglet is SO cute...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My word. I watched today and I couldn't believe it. It just gets worse and worse. I didn't think it could, but apparently they've yet to hit rock bottom. It really is so silly. 

Phyllis tripping around in the woods is just totally not believable.

And really, they need to wrap up this whole Neil-Devon-Hilary mess. It's just not interesting at all.

And all these women falling hard for Devon. I mean really? Devon? Ewwwww.

I guess we see Olive Oyl is Sharon's shrink... and then there's Patty looking just as scuzzy as ever.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had time to watch the episode today will watch in morning on my tape. Running around trying to find floor tile that was installed in  2009, of course discontinued, so, hopefully I can cover a scratch with colored grout.

Everything from computers to tile is considered old hat after a yr. or 2.

Never ends when you own a house. LOL

bmhatw.gif