Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk of Sept 21st Spoil

@SharkE wrote:

I felt so sorry for her today sitting there all about ready to cry and finally told Dylan "what's to become of me". So sad she couldn't at her age have to contend with wondering where she's going to end up when she has a mother and father and extended family and she thinks she's an orphan.

Like him or not, Dylan has always been very good with Faith.  He still has some redeeming qualities about him!  All hope isn't lost!Cat Very Happy

Boy...Victurdia became the "green eyed monster" with NIck today!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I've never had any qualms about Dylan being a good and honest person. He's the only one in town who has any redeeming qualities.

He's just to naive, trusting, quick to believe anything anybody tells him even when he is the one who has a lot to lose. You have to protect yourself from being used for somebody's else's agenda.

He needs his own kids, but, nothing coming out of Sharon. LOL

Honored Contributor

At Fairview, Sharon is taken aback when Patty tells her she has a cat. Patty mentions seeing Faith visit. Sharon tells Patty to stay away from her daughter. Patty understands her protectiveness – the thought of losing a child could drive a person crazy. She recalls losing Jack’s baby, which was the start of her troubles. They argue about Patty speaking to Faith. Patty insists she’s not a threat. After, Sharon wonders to her doctor if it was a mistake checking into Fairview. The doctor reassures her. Mariah and Noah arrive. Sharon notices Noah is down and learns he’s having problems with Marisa. Sharon muses that sometimes people lie for a good reason. Noah decides he isn’t good company and leaves. Patty overhears Mariah refer to Sharon not telling Dylan about the miscarriage and trying to get pregnant again. Mariah’s happy everything worked out. Meanwhile, Patty tells the doctor that Sharon is lying about her pregnancy. The doctor tells Patty not to mention she’s been eavesdropping. Later, Patty joins Sharon and asks about her baby. Sharon doesn’t want to talk about it. Patty says, “It’s your secret.”

At the park, Dylan tells Devon to stay out of sight. The pilot greets Dylan, who pretends to want to hire someone discreet. Devon appears and confronts him about flying an injured woman off the island. He demands to know where his wife is and holds up her photo. The man denies ever seeing her. Devon punches him.

Noah returns to The Underground as Luca tells Marisa he’ll divorce her if she tells him the truth about why she left him. Noah appears and kicks Luca out. Noah was prepared to listen to Marisa’s explanation, but since she had Luca there, he announces they’re through. Marisa frantically says she’ll tell him everything right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzo9sJJJHQA&feature=player_embedded

Super Contributor

Not sure if this was posted about Cane.....he was taping a fight scene the other day (I'm guessing with Joe) fell and broke his elbow.  The swelling was so bad they had to wait for the surgery.  

Honored Contributor

I saw it online.

Thank you !

Honored Contributor

Wonder how poor 'loveschoc' is doing?

Hoping she is better and returns to us soon.

birdgetwell.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, I am around. Been reading mostly. Was up most of the night coughing, so I am just plain worn out. 6 more days of antibiotic so hopefully I will be well soon. Love the pic of Adam...shirtless!!! :-)

Honored Contributor

Great. Boehner is going to have a news conference (he's from here in southwest Ohio), and probably will not be able to watch my soap! Y&R comes on at 12:30 eastern time, BB at 1:30 eastern time.

New Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

loveschocolate feel better

I guess Sharon's secret won't be a secret for long now that Patty cake knows.

Once again poor Dylan he doesn't have good luck picking women maybe he should hook up with one of the nurses at the hospital that hasn't had all the men in GC.