Honored Contributor

Y&R Grp Wk of Sept 21st Spoil

QVC Moderators! Please DO NOT move our thread to TV and Movies!!! This has been our home for over a year!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam's plans start to fall apart when he realizes that Ian has another agenda besides the Paragon Project and needs to get Ian under control. Adam wants Ian to back away from his involvement with Phyllis. Jack is curious about Phyllis' relationship with "Fred". Patty is delighted to see Sharon at Fairview and Patty insists she has changed and can be trusted. Sharon is not happy encountering Patty since Sharon is hiding the fact she is not pregnant. Patty questions Sharon about Jack. Sharon wants to bolt from her first therapy session with Dr. Anderson when she hears the outline of her treatment. Disaster strikes Sharon and Dylan helps her fight her demons which do not come from within. Dylan investigates and discovers more dark secrets. Infighting between Chelsea and Victoria since Brash and Sassy's numbers have increased and Chelsea 2.0 has plummeted. Victor issues Marisa an ultimatum. Victor is out of his element in dealing with a cyber monster. Victor realizes the attack on Newman is coming from someone he made an enemy in the past. Ian wants to right the wrongs done to him by Victor. Sage regrets conspiring with Adam and ushering him into GC as Gabe. Nick gets closer to the truth about the Paragon Project. Nick has to make a difficult decision. The Abbotts and the Newman's head for the battlegrounds again. Victoria sides with Billy when Jack and Ashley argue in the boardroom. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk of Sept 21st Spoil

Neil regrets planning revenge on Hillary and Devon and hates how Devon is being accused in her disappearance. Neil's life is complicated when Paul and Gwen question his erratic behavior. Neil tries to convince everyone he has let go of his rage. Gwen follows Neil to the boathouse after noticing he disappears for long periods of time. Gwen calls Devon instead of confronting Neil. Neil continues to lie because he can't return Hillary yet. Abby's corporate life takes a hit and she asks Stitch for help. Ashley gets into a situation that puts the Abbotts in hot water. Dylan and Kevin may be closing in on Hillary's disappearance. 

Honored Contributor

Casting news and down the road previews:

Michael E. Knight (from AMC) has joined Y&R in the recurring role of Dr. Simon Neville. 

Jack and Billy wind up in hot water. An explosion of epic proportions will include casualties at the Newman Enterprises Ballroom.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, had to start the thread early as I will be going down to Kentucky tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Where is it you live? I was in Southern Ind. and I was close to Louisville, ky and Owensboro, Ky.

I was thinking you was in the northeast? LOL

Honored Contributor

S​haron spoiler:
At Fairview, Sharon continues to hide that she's not pregnant. She doesn't want to interact with Patty and have her secret discovered. Sharon tells Dr. Anderson she needs only help with her medication; and Dr. Anderson suspects Sharon is lying about something.

Thursday, Sept 24
Actress McKenna Grace returns as Faith Newman.  (bushy brow, Faith, original, guess she won't be snarky either.........sigh...........)

Tuesday, September 22
Victor forces Marisa to make a decision; Abby and Stitch must decide how to move forward; Nick learns about the Paragon Project.

Wednesday, September 23
The feud between the Newmans and Abbotts heats back up; Jack asks Phyllis about "Fred"; Kevin delivers bad news to Adam and Chelsea.

Thursday, September 24
Ashley and Jack butt heads; Dylan takes Faith to see Sharon; Victoria defends Billy.

Friday, September 25
Sharon's secret risks exposure; Devon loses his cool; Lauren and Michael reconnect.
Honored Contributor

​At the trailer, Adam confronts Ian about accepting Phyllis’ dinner invitation. Ian chuckles that it’s good manners and he’s having so much fun. Adam says it ends now. Ian assures him he won’t break bread with Jack Abbott, but there are possibilities for the future. They talk revenge. Ian says it’s like making love to a beautiful woman – it should be savored. Adam wants less savoring and more security. He tells Ian to move somewhere else. Ian doesn’t take kindly to being ordered around. Adam reminds him who got him out of prison.
At the boathouse, Neil tells Hilary she needs to wake up and tell everybody he’s a good guy. In her car nearby, Gwen phones Devon and tells him her bad feeling about Neil is worse – she followed him to a house outside of town on Lakeside. Devon realizes it’s the home he bought for Hilary. Later, Neil hears a car pull up. He runs into the house to answer the door. Devon wonders what he’s doing there and whether he’ll tell him the truth.
At the penthouse, Adam gets a call from Ian, who says he left the great outdoors behind. Adam hangs up. Ian is suddenly across the hall. “Howdy neighbor!”

Tues.
Sage has a pain and collapses to the floor.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Where is it you live? I was in Southern Ind. and I was close to Louisville, ky and Owensboro, Ky.

I was thinking you was in the northeast? LOL

@SharkE, southwest Ohio.

Honored Contributor

Oh, cold up there. When I was in Southern Ind. we would drive over to the Louisville flea and craft show at the exhibition hall over there no more then a 2 hr. drive from where we started off at. Evansville, In is where I would go to the Malls and such I lived in a little rat town about 45 min from Evansville.

Fast track over there be careful they will run over you ! LOL

Prettiest drive is when you go East on 64 and drive thru West Virginia , applachian mountains, etc. We went to Mrytle Beach one yr in Oct. and prettiest foliage you ever seen ! We had always went to the Smokies, but, it couldn't hold a candle to that area. Not much Fall foliage down here I'm afraid we usually go straight from summer heat into cold weather without much down time. LOL Might see a few trees (as tall as they get)turn color for a few minutes and that's about it. Then, the winter snows last a few hrs  and melt off by noon. Rough time is considered when it lasts a few days. Up there your in it for the long haul . Ice covers everything, electricity goes off and stays off for maybe 1-3 days, snows can be high can't get out to get your mail, go run your errands, etc. Don't miss that. I'm spoiled down here I get in my car and drive down my driveway to the mailbox if there's least bit of threat of ice. LOL