Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 5th SPOILERS!

Guess it's better to know ahead of time of the possibility of this Adam leaving before we would all tune in one day and hear the "role of Adam Newman is now being portrayed by Mickey MOuse".

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Friday show mainly about everybody crying over the baby who was born to soon. Victor makes a deal with Adam if he will stop the worm he will get him out on bail and see if he can get him a visit with connor. Why victor keeps giving Adam a chance is beyond me. Leave him alone he can't be helped. Let him go down and stay down. Quit enabling him. Chelsea gets her business back, she goes to see Adam for the last time and is leaving town with the kid. Dylan makes a ransom drop for Hilary, the guy gets away . Devon, is in a rage.

At the hospital, Nick exits Sage’s room and runs into Dr. Anderson, who he thinks looks familiar. She says she is Sharon’s therapist and is checking in on Sage to give Sharon peace of mind. In the NICU, Victor tells Christian he’ll be all right and urges him to fight like a Newman. “I love you.” He wipes away tears. Later, Stitch finds Abby in the NICU. She talks about the latest developments in her family. Stitch tells her about Adam saving Christian’s life. Abby hopes Stitch can forgive her for putting work ahead of him. He asks her to get coffee. Later, Nick tells Sage that Christian will make it – he can feel it. Dr. Anderson watches them embrace through the door.

At the boathouse, Gwen tells Neil they need a doctor for Hilary. Neil says they’ll have to have faith and be patient.

(That Dr. has some kind of 'game' going on. She's crooked)

On Mon.

Jill tells Esther today is about Delia and she’s come up with a way to honor their sweet little girl.

Michael says to Adam, “Given your history, the nature of the crime, your chances are one-in-a-million.”

Christine says, “No one will vouch for this man.” Victor says, “Your honor, I will vouch for my son.”          (Oh no not again. casting pearls before swine again)

Honored Contributor

You know Adam got one thing right. St. Nick was to blame for the premature arrival of his baby. Nick really ticks me off. Just another spoiled Newman. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

You know Adam got one thing right. St. Nick was to blame for the premature arrival of his baby. Nick really ticks me off. Just another spoiled Newman. 

More true than true... And speaking of the sterling Nick, whatever happened to Sharon's dirty little secret from last spring that went nowhere involving Papa Vic bailing him out of one of his dirty deals involving some young girl, when he was supposedly in high school in Genoa City... you know, even though he was supposedly also at boarding school with Gabriel in Switzerland...? Those gifted writers sure dropped that hot potato in a hurry.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Crazy Patty and the doc have cooked something up... Don't know what Patty has on the doc, but they sure seem chummy.

But I gotta tell ya, YET another stolen baby plot, mistaken paternity or mistaken identity won't gain any traction with me. They've done all the above too many times for any of them to be interesting or believable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Something ain't kosher about that Dr. She's playing both ends.

Hilary is gonna need a bath in the worst way. Phew ! laying there for a month without getting up and going potty, etc. That ol' humid boat house. Probably fungus all around, mold, etc.

That whole storyline is beyond creepy. Neil has slipped over into madness and Gwen is an accomplise to his wacky madness. Devon, ain't gonna want to get near that stinky woman. She's missed out on her hair treatments and manicures and pedicures. Who's cutting those nails ?

EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

The doctor and Patty are probably related or something like that you know they are always finding lost siblings...and it doesn't always make sense where or how it happened.

Victor/Adam have that love hate relationship but no matter what I don't think Victor will ever disown any of his children no matter what they do which I assume comes from growing up in an orphanage and being abandoned by his own parents.

Honored Contributor

Chuck Pratt confirms the baby of sage's is Nick's.

Oct. 15th 'tad' joins the cast as a crooked Dr. that will keep Hilary alive.

Honored Contributor

anyone know if the baby will survive ? All this medical 'stuff' that poor Nick has to go thru, premie Noah from 20 odd yrs. ago, daughter dying, Sharon's miscarriage, etc. I believe I'd put a stop to anything further and make appt with urologist and get that vasectomy.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

anyone know if the baby will survive ? All this medical 'stuff' that poor Nick has to go thru, premie Noah from 20 odd yrs. ago, daughter dying, Sharon's miscarriage, etc. I believe I'd put a stop to anything further and make appt with urologist and get that vasectomy.

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

You would think Nick would go that route but it's not the Newman law, the men must fertilize any and all eggs available to them.