Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 5th SPOILERS!

Gees Louise ! I'll have to check it out.

Poor StevieB will go into a cave and never emerge.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

https:https://soapshows.com/young-and-restless/news/ready-yrs-justin-hartley-may-picked-new-prime-ti...

Possibly of 'adam' leaving...............

Once again another Adam Newman we will have to accept. Gees !

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady, I am so sorry about your father-in-law.....

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, if the new Adam leaves I am done. I was upset enough when MM left. Took them forever and a day to find another Adam that I thought would be impossible to replace MM. Y&R needs to open up their piggy bank and do everything possible to work around his schedule to keep him. That is IF he wants to stay at all. Argh!!!!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, if the new Adam leaves I am done. I was upset enough when MM left. Took them forever and a day to find another Adam that I thought would be impossible to replace MM. Y&R needs to open up their piggy bank and do everything possible to work around his schedule to keep him. That is IF he wants to stay at all. Argh!!!!

Yea, his departure at this point would pretty much slice it for me too, as they really have nothing else of interest going on.  But, if both he and CBS are smart, the two shows would work around each other, as was done years ago when the same actress played Drucilla on YR and was on a night time show too. It'd be unwise for either the network or the actor to sacrifice one or the other, especially until they knew that any new show was a success, which is never a guarantee, especially with a show that's essentially been done before. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

About Justin Hartley, though, you had to assume he would be looking to get back into prime time. I think all soap actors pretty much are. He did a number of stints in primetime and I'd guess most actors feel they're more successful, have more earning potential and more possibilities for roles open up if they're a prime time success. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, if the new Adam leaves I am done. I was upset enough when MM left. Took them forever and a day to find another Adam that I thought would be impossible to replace MM. Y&R needs to open up their piggy bank and do everything possible to work around his schedule to keep him. That is IF he wants to go.

It's all conjecture at this point just have to wait and see.

I'm going on vacation in couple of weeks maybe we'll know by then.

I don't think the show will survive another 3rd Adam Newman.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, if the new Adam leaves I am done. I was upset enough when MM left. Took them forever and a day to find another Adam that I thought would be impossible to replace MM. Y&R needs to open up their piggy bank and do everything possible to work around his schedule to keep him. That is IF he wants to go.

It's all conjecture at this point just have to wait and see.

I'm going on vacation in couple of weeks maybe we'll know by then.

I don't think the show will survive another 3rd Adam Newman.

Exactly!!! Adam is such an important character to the show! The dynamic of him with Victor and Jack especially is key!!!