Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 5th SPOILERS!

Yay, it's Monday !

Trusted Contributor

Hope it is at last a good episode. Maybe some things will finally get resolved. I'm a dreamer.
Honored Contributor

So, I thought I read where they might be trying to lure the former Billy back from GH... Wonder if they did. Heaven only knows that if they're going to continue to figure Billy prominently in the action, they need a serious recast. I can't believe they've kept this guy around as long as they have. He never gets better. I don't care if they bring in an old one or try out another new one, this one was just bad casting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised they kept this Billy as long as they did too.  Victor could have had him kidnapped and planted in a Peru jail come to think of it under a new identity!

Not another patenity test switch that storyline is so lame; one thing I can say for Nick and Adam like father like son both have kids with more than one women it's becoming a contest to see who catches up to Victor.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, this O/T but do you own last seasons Linea peacoat and/or last seasons swing coat??? I am trying to decide between the two. 

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1, this O/T but do you own last seasons Linea peacoat and/or last seasons swing coat??? I am trying to decide between the two. 

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I actually was on the fence about those two coats but decided to get the swing coat in red.  I thought I would get more wear out the swing then the peacoat plus I always wanted a red coat but not full length and this was perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1thanks for the input!!

Honored Contributor

I can't give hearts to nobody for some reason. Weird !

Honored Contributor

EEJKKKKKKKKKKKK my insurance went up 100.00 !!!!!!!!!!

At The Underground, Nick lashes out at Sage for keeping Adam’s identity a secret. Victoria chimes in. Sage guesses Nick now wants to know if he fathered her child. She sneers that she switched the paternity results. “You’re not the father.” Sage wonders if he wants to hear that everything was a lie. Sage tells him he knows he’s the father and asks him not to do this. Victoria suggests Sage take another test. Sage says they should put it to a family vote. Nikki warns stress is bad for the baby. Sage tells Nick she’ll move out and he can get the divorce papers ready – she doesn’t want a ****** thing. Sage goes and Victoria tells Nick she’ll get Michael to file for an annulment. Nikki tells her to stop. She asks Nick if he’s going to let Sage go. Nick is just tired. Victoria leaves to find Billy. Nikki can’t believe Adam is causing more pain. She’s worried about Victor. Later, Victor arrives and has a drink. He tells Nick that Adam is pleased with himself over the Paragon Project. He recalls how wonderful Hope was; he wishes Adam inherited more from her and less from him. Victor wants Nick to help him stop Adam. Nick says they’ll build the company back up; Adam doesn’t deserve their last name.

At the penthouse, Chelsea fills Anita in on Gabriel being Adam. Anita asks where he is. Chelsea doesn’t care; they’re over. Later, Chelsea tells Connor that Daddy did something bad and can’t see him anymore.

Adam finds Sage crying in Chancellor Park. She confirms Victoria told Nick. She lost Gabriel and now Nick because of him. She shoves him in the chest until she doubles over. “It’s coming, it’s coming! It’s too soon!”

Honored Contributor

swab that babies cheeks and get a test done once and for all like Victoria said to do. Enough of the guessing games !