Honored Contributor

Y&R Grp Wk Oct 5th SPOILERS!

QVC moderators please do not move our thread to TV and Movies! This has been our home for over a year!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor is stunned when Phyllis tells him Adam is alive. Nikki provides much needed advice. Accusations are exchanged between Victor and Jack. Adam and Victor have a confrontation of epic proportions. A shocking confession sends Genoa City into chaos. Adam asks Kevin to help him stop the virus. Adam no longer fears facing legal action over Delia or Billy's revenge, but he is worried about losing his family. Adam's true identity may prove heartbreaking for Billy, who will either get payback or heartbreak over Delia's death. Billy confronts Adam. Jill receives shocking news. Dylan pays Colin a visit. Patty stresses over the drugs Sharon was given because she is fearful they will harm the baby. Dylan comes to see Sharon and wants to bring her home but Sharon feels she needs more time at Fairview. Patty introduces herself to Dylan and offers a warning. Sharon puts her trust into the wrong person. Dylan's investigation uncovers more dark secrets. Dylan and Kevin may be closing in on Hilary's disappearance. Michael and Lauren's reconciliation may have hit a roadblock. Victoria accuses Sage of knowing Gabriel was Adam. Nick confronts Sage after he discovers Adam is alive. Sage regrets conspiring with Adam and ushering him into Genoa City as Gabriel. Nick has to make a difficult decision. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 5th SPOILERS!

At Jabot, Billy can’t believe what Chelsea is telling them – that Gabe is Adam. Chelsea tells Billy and Victoria to see what has literally been staring them in the face. “You know it’s Adam.” Billy reflects on his irrational hatred of Gabriel and realizes it’s true. He asks how long Chelsea has known. She says she didn’t know when she first slept with him, but admits she’s known for a few months. Billy can’t believe she has known for months that the man who killed his daughter is alive and said nothing. Chelsea says she didn’t want Billy to ever find out – he was finally finding peace. Victoria and Billy go at her for protecting Adam. Chelsea is sorry. Victoria stops Billy from leaving. “Think about our children, they need you.” Billy loves her, but he goes. Victoria asks Chelsea why she told Billy now. Chelsea says she found out he was the mastermind behind Paragon. She says he wanted to stop the virus but can’t. Victoria asks, “You actually believe him?”

Chelsea tells Jack she had to walk away to save herself. Jack realizes she told Billy and explains that Billy shot Adam before – that was the leverage Adam was holding over him. He yells at Chelsea, “Do you know what you’ve done?”

Victoria arrives and asks Sage if she’s seen her ex-husband today. Sage asks, “Gabe? No.” Victoria tells Nick and Nikki that Ian was working with Adam, who has been passing himself off as Gabriel Bingham. Victoria turns on Sage. She says she either helped him or agreed to keep her mouth shut. Nick asks Sage to tell him she didn’t know Adam was alive. Sage says, “I knew.” Nick gets angry but Nikki reminds him who Sage was dealing with. Sage tells her story and says she had no allegiance to Adam – she thought if she told Nick the truth she would lose him. Nick wonders if getting pregnant and marrying him was part of the plan. “Is that even my baby?”

Billy overturns the table. Victor appears. “That’s enough!” Billy tells Victor, “You don’t know what this is.” Victor says he does, and he knows who this is. “Hello Adam.” Victor then punches Adam to the ground.

Tues, show ! OMG!

Sage tells Nick, “I switched the paternity results. You’re not the father.”

Jack tells Billy, “I knew Gabriel was Adam. He told me when he came to town.”

Adam asks Victor, “You want me dead? You’re going to kill me now? You’re going to do it?” Victor growls, “Don’t tempt me
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

What's the deal with that Dr. at Fairview?  Did she really tell Patty that Sharon was pregnant (Do HIPPA laws not apply in GC?) or is that a figment of Patty's imagination & why would the Dr. give Sharon a drug to knock her out?  She didn't seem that manic to me that the Dr. would need to sedate her.  The Dr. is  acting creepy, but why?

Honored Contributor

That's the 64,000 dollar question. LOL

Honored Contributor

I almost messed myself. Friday's show was actually entertaining... Now, let's see how long they can keep that up now that Adam's little secret is out of the bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

yeah, it's picking up !

Respected Contributor

So...if Sage switched the paternity test results, Adam will now have two children!  That child is still Victor's grandchild, regardless!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Another ye old switching of the paternity test... this has gotten to be a cliche...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Another ye old switching of the paternity test... this has gotten to be a cliche...

Yeah, between that & all the doppelganger stories, it's gotten a bit old!