Honored Contributor

Y&R Grp Wk Oct 26th Spoilers & Feel Free to Talk About Your Pets

[ Edited ]

I can't copy and paste from our previous thread on my iPad. Feel free for those that can. BTW, I have 5 cats....

Harry Potter

Neville Longbottom

Domino

Lilah

Kit

All rescues.

Now....lets talk about Y&R!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 26th Spoilers & Feel Free to Talk About Your Pets

Forget it hun. They are never going to keep us here. Somebody is telling them to move us all the time. I'm sick to death of it. If you want to fight it go ahead, but, I'm tired of justifying my existence whenever rude people want to know why we're here and not over there.

show is not the big draw like it was anyway. I'm not crying about it. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE@stevieb, so do you want me to start a weekly thread here and see how it goes or just give up?? I like the posters on this thread and can't stand all the silliness that can happen over in TV and Movies. 

Respected Contributor

Loveschocolate, I won't be making the move to the TV forum.  So if they keep moving it, I'm out!  It's been nice posting with you all!Cat Sad This makes me sad!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I'm tired of the show anyway tired of doing all the talking and posting. Comes at a good time for me. I found the time even on vacation to do the spoilers and nobody really cared so I'm just gonna be a poster elsewhere.

I enjoyed it but time for me to not be tied down so much. The other bunch can have it they can't find the stuff that I could. Haha I was the best!

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady, I will try ONE more time with this thread over here. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, I enjoyed your spoilers. I appreciate you taking the time to do them, especially when you were on vacation. I haven't even watched today's episode. I have been busy with my sick MIL and DD's car accident. 

Honored Contributor

QVC Moderators please do not move our thread to TV and Movies! This has been our home for over a year!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tragedy strikes the Newman family and Victor blames Billy. Adam's life is in jeopardy. Chelsea defends her relationship with Adam. Stitch plans a romantic evening for him and Abby. Ashley interrupts Stitches proposal to Abby. Billy and Victoria declare their love for each other. Nick receives some unsettling news. Cane surprises Lily. Devon's world spins out of control. Nikki and Phyllis prepare to host a glamorous Halloween gala that is fraught with danger. A mystery person sets fire to Top of the Tower, a new restaurant at Newman Enterprises. An explosion of epic proportions will include casualties at the Newman Enterprises ballroom causing four deaths. Jack and Victor work together as the fire burns. Ashley faces her feelings for Stitch who recently became engaged to Abby. Adam risks everything after his recent arrest.

Honored Contributor

Monday October 26th:
Michael tells Paul that whoever hit Adam with their car meant to kill him; Victor wants answers to Billy's whereabouts.

Tuesday October 27th:
Ashley with Stitch about Abby; Mariah faces danger; Nick gets troubling news.

Wednesday October 28th:
Chelsea defends her and Adam's relationship; Cane surprises Lily; Neil's plans go awry.

Thursday October 29th:
Nikki and Phyllis get ready for an event; the Paragon Project wreaks havoc in Genoa City.

Friday October 30th:
A fire breaks out during a glamorous Halloween Gala; Devon's and Neil's search takes an unexpected turn.

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KqXVs7XqA&featur​e=player_embedded

Daytime Emmy Award-winning THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, the #1 drama in Daytime, celebrates Halloween with a thrilling week that kicks off October 30 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:30 AM-12:30 PM, PT) and continues through the week of November 2. The drama and danger begin when a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened restaurant at Newman Enterprises, "Top of the Tower," where Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott) and Phyllis Abbott (Gina Tognoni) are hosting a glamorous Halloween Gala. As the building burns, Victor Newman (Eric Braeden) and Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) must work together, Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) is forced to face her feelings about her daughter's fiancée, and the recently arrested Adam Newman (Justin Hartley) risks everything, as everyone faces an uncertain future