Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 26th Spoilers & Feel Free to Talk About Your Pets

According to The Young and the Restless, Buchanan has been taken off contract but will continue to recur.
Buchanan is the third actor in recent years to play an adult version of Jack Abbott's son, Kyle.

We’ve got a problem.” Jabot’s assets are now being sold off - Paragon is attacking Jabot.
At The Underground, Kevin tells Mariah that Chloe’s just scared, but Paul agrees with Mariah that she’s dangerous. He wants Kevin to help put an end to this. Kevin gets a text from Esther that Chloe’s at Crimson Lights. He slips out.
At Crimson Lights, Chloe tells Chelsea that running Adam down was justice. Chelsea replies, “No. That’s insane.” They argue about Adam and the sentencing. Chelsea says Adam didn’t mean to hit Delia. Chloe knows that, but cries that she is serving a life sentence. Chelsea reminds her about their enduring friendship. Chloe feels the only person Chelsea cares about is Adam. Chelsea is sorry she’s hurting, but what she’s done won’t make things better. She stops Chloe from leaving, who says she needs to go and be with her daughter. Kevin and Esther hear her. Kevin asks, “Your daughter?” Chloe says, “Ours. Delia.” Kevin says Delia’s not home right now. Chloe asks, “Where is she?” Paul and Mariah arrive. Kevin tells Chloe that Paul will take her home to Delia. Paul leads Chloe away and Mariah hugs Kevin, who is disturbed and feels guilty. Esther heads to the station. Kevin worries Chloe will never get over her loss.
At the boathouse, Gwen tells Neil there is no change with Hilary. Suddenly they see her fingers move. Neil thinks the treatment is working. Gwen goes to call Dr. Neville, who arrives and is pleased with Hilary’s progress. He predicts she’ll wake up soon, but can’t say when. Neil presses for more answers, but then apologizes. Gwen takes Neil out to leave the doctor to his work. Later, Hilary wakes up and sees Dr. Neville asleep nearby. When he eventually awakens, Hilary is gone.
(right, she's gone LOL)

Fri.
Kevin tells Jack and Victor, “We’re going to have to kill the virus from both companies.” Victor tells him to go ahead and do it. Kevin says, “I can’t unless the two of you can manage to work together. Do you think you can do that?”
Nikki stands beside a huge framed photo of Delia and asks a man, “Could you please find out why the lights were flickering?”
Adam says, “Chelsea, I can’t feel my legs.”

Honored Contributor

CBS press release
Plotpoints for the week
Beginning Friday Oct 30, extending through the week of November 2nd
• A mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened restaurant at Newman Enterprises, "Top of the Tower," where Nikki and Phyllis are hosting a glamorous Halloween Gala. As the building burns, Victor and Jack must work together.
• Ashley is forced to face her feelings about her daughter's fiancée.
• The recently arrested Adam risks everything.
• Everyone faces an uncertain future.

Interview with 'Tad'
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/michael-e-knight-chats-on-yrs-quirky-dr-neville-his-future-refle...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Okay, I just learned how to copy and paste on my iPad. I didn't copy all the replies, but copied most of Sharke's spoilers from our other thread. @SharkE, hope you don't mind. Like I said to panda, I will try ONE more time because we have a great group here! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE@stevieb, so do you want me to start a weekly thread here and see how it goes or just give up?? I like the posters on this thread and can't stand all the silliness that can happen over in TV and Movies. 

@loveschocolate... I understand there was some sort of ill-will going on with a former YR thread and hence the move over to 'pets'. It predates me, so I know nothing about what happened. That said, I think it's a great idea to keep a separate 'group', but have no problem with it being over in "TV". I also have no problem with it being wherever... I will say that even though I'm an animal lover and owner, I don't particularly want to blend a discussion of pets with discussion of YR... I'll even go so far as to say other than this, I don't personally often visit the pet forum, because while it can be uplifting, it can also be rather sad and depressing. You all have the history so should do whatever you want to do, but as for me, I'm fine with a second YR thread in the TV forum. I've only gone to that other thread a time or two and overall prefer this one... All that said, I don't get why this particular moderator took it upon herself to upend what others seem to have gone out their way to accommodate.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE I appreciate your time and effort... Hoping we all stick around, but if not, well not... Incidentally, to me, the funny thing about spoilers is that regardless of their source, more times than not, they all tend to say the same thing. Spoilers are only fun when they add something new or different... Again, thanks for all your work, and hope to see you here, but if not, well happy trails to you my sometimes late night YR buddy...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb, actually I don't plan on a pet discussion unless it pertains to the soap. I forget Delia's dogs name and Victors. Anyhow, I know what you mean about some of the sadness of this forum. I try not to read much. 

Honored Contributor

Thursday October 29th:

Nikki and Phyllis get ready for an event.

The Paragon Project wreaks havoc in Genoa City.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC. This thread has always been in Pet Lovers.