Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk July 27...SPOILERS!

@SharkE wrote:

Can U imagine him becoming a cop ?

Lord, save Genoa City !!!!!!   He can cover up all of Sharon's boo boo's now.

Adam protected her from the Newmans when she flipped out and dropped a match on the ranch. No more ranch......wonder if she's still stealing books and jewelry from the stores? While I'm at it keep her away from the hospital labs...............This is a woman that needs yet another kid at her age and the level of her 'sanity'.

I want snark Faith back, the original !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Let that other one go to Dollywood and do her movie I want the bushy brow Faith.

@SharkE@Luvitorleaveit1, Dylan and Sharon are both heading towards the crazy train. Now, who sings that song??? 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Can U imagine him becoming a cop ?

Lord, save Genoa City !!!!!!   He can cover up all of Sharon's boo boo's now.

Adam protected her from the Newmans when she flipped out and dropped a match on the ranch. No more ranch......wonder if she's still stealing books and jewelry from the stores? While I'm at it keep her away from the hospital labs...............This is a woman that needs yet another kid at her age and the level of her 'sanity'.

I want snark Faith back, the original !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Let that other one go to Dollywood and do her movie I want the bushy brow Faith.

@SharkE@Luvitorleaveit1, Dylan and Sharon are both heading towards the crazy train. Now, who sings that song??? 

okay, it was Ozzy Osborne.....lololol!

Honored Contributor

WOW! for Nicki !!!!!!!!!!! kudos to her she finally made a change in that Mae West long hair. Could be shorter still, but, I'll take it.

She's so much younger and prettier looking.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:
Honestly ladies I can hardly watch when Billy is on......yikes. I have to hand it to Adam if Billy was that close to my face mouthing off I would have made Billy part of that wall he is really getting on my nerves. Now Phyllis notices a difference? When she finds out about this Marco/Jack fiasco her hair is going to be fire red like Lucille Ball. She may wind up back in the hospital.

I wish the old Billy would come back...Woman WinkWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

Neil/Hilary/Devon: Neil's desire for revenge grows as a trip to the altar nears for Hilary and Devon.

"Neil is driven to the brink, and what happens will blow people's minds," says Charles Pratt, Jr.

Phyllis' life explodes when she realizes she's been sleeping with Marco. 

Phyllis' feelings for Jack are on edge as she wonders how things have changed between them.

There is a huge twist in the murder mystery when the real killer is revealed. 

Adam and Chelsea's relationship is tested.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

WOW! for Nicki !!!!!!!!!!! kudos to her she finally made a change in that Mae West long hair. Could be shorter still, but, I'll take it.

Hi Sharke! I thought of you when I saw she cut her hair. I thought to myself "Sharke is going to really love this!!!" And I agree, she looks so much better. Now if they just work on the tone of the blonde and make it look less lemon yellow, she'll look fantastic. I read she has her own brand of haircare or at least she tried to. She'll be a better rep of it now.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

your right as rain. Maybe she started reading some posts about herself. She has better make up too. Maybe she's had some professional work around the eyes. I use Bare Minerals #02 looks like she had the same shade. Now, lose a few pds. and she would look 50 again even though she's 60.

No problem for the rich. Go to a spa for awhile.

Honored Contributor

Colin has four women with him. Cane and Michael take off. Devon awkwardly accepts a champagne. Soon he's woozy and a woman is helping take off his shirt as Colin looks on. When the girl takes Devon to the bed, Colin videotapes and grins. On the pool deck, Joe flirts with Lily over dinner. She wonders if it's a mistake. He thinks it might be just what she needed. They talk about Cane and Avery's treatment of them. Lily says Cane wants custody of the kids. Joe thinks she still wants a future with him. At Hilary and Devon's suite, there's a knock. Hilary assumes Lauren returned but it's Neil. He tells her he won't do anything to ruin her wedding. Hilary knows Devon would love for him to be there. Neil says he won't be there; it would be awkward for all of them. Downstairs, Michael urges Cane to forgive Lily again. He then spots Lauren with a veil. She is ready to try forgiving him. On the pool deck, Joe counsels Lily to move on. He kisses her as Cane appears. She tells Joe he shouldn't have done that. In Hilary's room, she tells Lauren about Neil's visit. She can finally breathe easy. Downstairs, Neil tells Nikki he visited Hilary; she was right about him needing to move on. Neil's phone beeps - he watches the video of Devon and the girl upstairs.

Friday preview:

Jack says to Phyllis, "Can we not talk about St. Bart's? I'd rather talk about just about anything else." Phyllis looks shocked.

Neil says to Cane, "You. Don't you dare talk to my daughter this way."

Devon asks Colin, "Are you telling me that I cheated on Hilary?"

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Panda,

You all set up to return to school soon now? Doesn't start till the 24th of

Aug. where I'm at.

Thanks for asking, Sharke!  Teachers are back this week.  Tomorrow night is Open House where we meet our students.  School starts Monday.  We start early; however, we get more breaks (first one will be the week of September 21st) during the school year!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I agree, Sharke!  I just hope Nikki stays "off the juice" now and develops a new attitude with the the "new do"!Cat Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!