Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk July 27...SPOILERS!

I don't get Dr. Phil he has a new episode on then the next day it's something I done saw last yr. just have to check daily. He some kooks on there. I feel sorry for the battered women. Can't hardly watch those shows.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's episode was really dull. I am not particularly enamoured of the new woman trying to lure Noah into her den. She looks ten years older than him and so far, I think she can't act to save herself.

Chelsea claiming she's done with Adam is a retread. How many times can a couple break up? Dull writing lately. Fire the writers and bring on a new team. And whatever they do, they need to wrap up some of the plots.

Honored Contributor

yeah, chelsea gets her panties in a twist and kicks him out, but, she can't go for long without him. LOL

Poor Paul has a heart attack on Tues. Adam takes Conner, but, brings him back. Phyllis & Jack have their own reunion upstairs at the Abbott house, but, now, she can tell it's not the same. LOL  Jack hears a noise down stairs I think Adam is hiding in his house. Gotta go recheck that

Honored Contributor

At the Abbott house, Jack hears a noise and leaves Phyllis sleeping. Chelsea arrives looking for Adam. He shushes her. Chelsea snarks about him not wanting her to know he's hiding Adam's true identity and warns he's a wanted man now. Jack hasn't seen him. As Jack says it's better he's gone; he belongs in prison for killing Delia, Adam listens from a hiding place. Chelsea says it was a horrible accident and everything would have been different if he'd come forward immediately. Chelsea remarks that he's still the same damaged little boy who will do anything for his father's approval. Chelsea thinks it's best he remains dead to everyone including Connor. Upstairs, Phyllis finds Jack gone and flashes to Marco kissing her. "What changed Jack?" When Jack rejoins her, she feigns sleep.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

At the Abbott house, Jack hears a noise and leaves Phyllis sleeping. Chelsea arrives looking for Adam. He shushes her. Chelsea snarks about him not wanting her to know he's hiding Adam's true identity and warns he's a wanted man now. Jack hasn't seen him. As Jack says it's better he's gone; he belongs in prison for killing Delia, Adam listens from a hiding place. Chelsea says it was a horrible accident and everything would have been different if he'd come forward immediately. Chelsea remarks that he's still the same damaged little boy who will do anything for his father's approval. Chelsea thinks it's best he remains dead to everyone including Connor. Upstairs, Phyllis finds Jack gone and flashes to Marco kissing her. "What changed Jack?" When Jack rejoins her, she feigns sleep.

As Scooby Doo would say,"Ruh roh Raggy!"  Does Phyllis prefer Marco?  Sharke, I guess those three need to be on Dr. Phil's show!Cat LOL

Can you tell school has started back for me??  Two references to Scooby Doo in one week!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

smileys-panda-054339.png  tripped across this thought you might like.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

smileys-panda-054339.png  tripped across this thought you might like.

Me likie!!!!!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

would make a good avatar over there on the left. Small and all.

Super Contributor

So there is a twist in the cabin murders.  Then if it's not Marco I'll go back to saying Austin is still alive or Det. Harding did it Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Harding can't act he looks and sounds foolish.

Victor will feel bad (or should) if it was Marco who killed Austin and Courtney both people connected to his grandkids and it was him who yet again bought him to town just like he did Mariah.

victor reminds me of the devil. A person has enough trouble and sorrow to put up with from day to day, but, he likes to compound it and make it worse.

Hope they bring back the original snark Faith for when the 'angelic' one leaves to go play in the Dolly Parton bio movie.

susy-vi.gif