Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk July 27...SPOILERS!

Another funny post from the week of the 20th is I was surprised Sharon really is preggers and I thought she might be paying off somebody to scan her gut for the fun of it and put up on the screen another picture of another baby.

Then, I said Sharon could draw a picture of an embryo or whatever age of the month baby she wanted to show Dylan on her stomach with a felt pen and he would think it was the real McCoy........

ROFLMAO

%pacifier.gif

Honored Contributor

And another thing, since I'm being so mouthy this morning... the kind of writing being done here, might well work (or at least work better) for movies of the week or weekly shows, but it doesn't work for a daily show, where interest in the story and the characters has to be sustained over time...  There is not a single one of these characters I still give much of a hoot about because they've all essentially become so boring.  As for the stories, well, I think we've all had enough to say about how lame they've been and still are.  They're too complicated and being dragged out for too long. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I want definite true results of that test too. Stop this suspense ***** whose the baby daddy...........I'm haunting the boards for the REAL truth

Honored Contributor

Sharke, you'll never find the 'real' truth because five years down the road if they decide the 'rea'l truth isn't working for them, they'll reinvent it...  Assuming this hot mess is even still on the air five years down the road.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

CBS only renewed them till 2017

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

half the cast could be dead by then. Victor is around 75 Nicki is as she says late 50's. I think bull**** on that one I think she is in early 60's . Seems like she does own up to turning 60 soon.

1. Melody Thomas Scott is an American actress best known for playing Nikki Newman on the soap opera The Young and the Restless. Wikipedia
  2. Born: April 18, 1956 (age 59), Los Angeles, CA
  3. Height: 5' 6" (1.67 m)
  4. Spouse: Edward J. Scott (m. 1985), Michael Altman (m. 1979–1979)
Respected Contributor

Trying to think "outside the box", could Marisa have anything to do with the cabin murders?  Still trying to figure out what is the connection between Marisa and Sage?

Lily and Joe  and Devon and Hilary deserve each other. Wish they'd all ride off into the sunset together!

Way to go, Adam (NOT)!  The one "sure fire way" to win Chelsea back is to kidnap Conner!  Seesh!Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

poor little Conner. Bless his heart be glad when he gets big enough to fight off kidnappers.

1.Chloe took him

2. Dylan took him

3. Adam taking him

Only one who hasn't took him is me.  I don't want him. LOL

%chooke.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

poor little Conner. Bless his heart be glad when he gets big enough to fight off kidnappers.

1.Chloe took him

2. Dylan took him

3. Adam taking him

Only one who hasn't took him is me.  I don't want him. LOL

%chooke.gif

@SharkElololol!

Honored Contributor