Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk July 27...SPOILERS!

yeah, lose Victor...........LOL

Respected Contributor

Still think Nikki and Paul would have made a great couple!  Don't think Nikki would want to give up her prestige and money for a Chief of Police's salary!  That might mean she would have to go back to work.  I think she's too old now for the only "job experience" she has!Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

can't grease the pole any more. To much to pull up.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:
Honestly ladies I can hardly watch when Billy is on......yikes. I have to hand it to Adam if Billy was that close to my face mouthing off I would have made Billy part of that wall he is really getting on my nerves. Now Phyllis notices a difference? When she finds out about this Marco/Jack fiasco her hair is going to be fire red like Lucille Ball. She may wind up back in the hospital.

Honestly, he's nauseating on every level...  Nothing remotely likable or appealing about Billy...  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Nicki's hair does look better.  Now if she'd just go with a more neutral cooler ash shade instead of that straw blonde look...

Honored Contributor

I don't get this moving back and forth from office to office...  One week, they're running the biz out of Jabot... then they're running it out of Newman...  Seems to me that when most companies merge, they pick a headquarters and sort of stick with it...

Honored Contributor

Dylan as a cop makes about as much sense as Nicki as a rehab counselor.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how human resources keeps up with the paperwork of the comings and goings of the Newman's and Abbott's.  One day your fired next day your CEO.  Hah . Victors secretary must be a nervous wreck!  Poor woman....

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Paul will get the Avery bounce if they want to make Dylan top cop since he's the favorit e of Jill Phelps warren. Paul could be heading for another heart attack.....fatal this time.

Honored Contributor

Neil defends Lily today.