Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Aug 3rd..SPOILERS!

[ Edited ]
I can see Kevin and Kyle or even Fen together but Harding I don't think so. I saw Fen in a movie last week I forgot the name of it but I didn't really watch it I was just channel surfing. Harding doesn't get that much screen time anyway so if they send him off to the big house he really won't be missed. They might as well make him the fall guy for everything that has happened including Delia's death.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If I could 'debate' (LOL) with the writers of the show I would say introduce a good storyline, but, clear it up in a reasonable amount of time. Do not string it out for yrs. that's just loony.

My sister, tonight, said if Kevin wanted to introduce a gay storyline that she thought Kyle would be a good partner for him.  Better then the story going around about Kevin and Harding. Nope, don't see that happening. LOL

I could see Kyle too, it would be completely believable and would really throw a wrinkle into the dynamics, both in terms of Summer (who I wish would just leave) and the Abbot family. Personally, Kyle is not believable as any kind of romantic 'lead', any more than he's believable as a corporate executive, so assuming they're going to keep him... this would at least give him a story line with a little zing. I think the Harding thing, as I recall, was more or less Kevin's suggestion.

As for the big wrap up, I guess I was just hoping for more of a 'wow' factor, more of a really significant plot twist.  This just seems too easy and not all that big a deal.  Harding was more of less off the radar for a while, so it makes sense that they bring him back for some reason. It would also explain all the tampering within the Paul's shop, but it really falls flat as far as being any big, excitinng twist...  And, as noted, he won't really be missed.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess we'll find out, but I still don't get the Austin connection...  I get it that Courtney got the ax because she stumbled upon information that might have identified the murderer or the motive or something...  but I still fail to see how Austin's 'video' relates to any of this or what the motive was behind his apparent murder.  I still think it would be cool if they brought him back in some sort of truly interesting plot twist. Now THAT would shake things up for several folks.  And, assuming they knew how to write, they could get a good bit of mileage out of it.

Respected Contributor

SHARKE----none of my beeswax and certainly not a criticism but why do you guys have your thread over here ? I've always been curious....

Honored Contributor

What I'm not getting is why Marco would give a rip about Austin or Courtney enough to kill them , unless, in Courtney's case she was nosing around to much and he was afraid she would out him.

once the stories get left alone for to long we all forget about them and don't care.

I read where Billy wears a hair piece. why would he want that much hair?

LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

What I'm not getting is why Marco would give a rip about Austin or Courtney enough to kill them , unless, in Courtney's case she was nosing around to much and he was afraid she would out him.

once the stories get left alone for to long we all forget about them and don't care.

I read where Billy wears a hair piece. why would he want that much hair?

LOL

I will never believe that this "Billy" was the best they could find...  I mean really, LA is filled with guys looking for an acting gig and still, THIS is what they came up with...?  He has no appeal on any level and he's certainly no gifted performer.

Honored Contributor

Javala and another gal didn't like me, so, Panda, set me up here with her more accepting friends. Story,is old, now, there can be 2 Y&R groups world won't come to an end.

Can't be 2 Queens in one hive. If we could talk offline I could give you the down low , but, I don't want to start a 'flame' in here again. Had enough of that and I got high blood pressure and don't need it and besides the new boards would just get us all on 'probation' and/or kicked out of the groups.

nonsense, is not tolerated any more and I agree.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

SHARKE----none of my beeswax and certainly not a criticism but why do you guys have your thread over here ? I've always been curious....

If you don't mind me asking are you really a psychologist? I think your retired, now, think that's great.

Respected Contributor

I didn't mean to bring up old stuff....I am surprised that Java would actually dislike you, however. What's there to dislike ?

Yes, I am a psychologist....My private practice is in NYC and when my husband, Alex, became ill, I started to down size as much as possible. Since my speciality is death and dying, I was not, in good conscience , able to just walk away. That was in Jan of 2014 and now I am down to 1-2 days a week. My goal is to be completely done by Dec 31st of this year. That's when my office lease is up and I have absolutely no intention of signing another. I may have 1 or 2 clients that will not be ready to separate and, in that case, they will have to come to my home. Not ideal and not what I want....Sorry to get so O/T long winded on your thread. 

I love Nicki's hair...finally, to me, age appropriate and flattering. Now take her out of the form fitting clothes !

Honored Contributor

Maybe you can teach me how not to get so nervous when I have a dr. or dentist appt.

At home my pressure is 121/78, 130/80, 133/ 82 it's fantastic for a 63 yr old.

after making an appt. for either I start worrying about it till the day of the apt my bp is awful even with a little help from a nerve pill and taking 1 of my husband's blood pressure pills. My last dentist appt it was 170/113 . thank God this one didn't get crazy about it like the first guy I went to down here in Tx. they sent in a legal consultant to tell me how they couldn't work on me, till it came down, etc.  You see in Tx. they're required to take your **** blood pressure up in Ind. they don't care, never take it. So, I'm sure it's been high 'temporiarily' for 43 yrs. LOL

I've never had a bad experience with a Dr. or dentist,so, what could be my 'block' in just going in for a teeth cleaning. I know it's called 'temporary hypertension'. Wonder if I need a hypnotist ? LOL

I think I found a better dentist this time around they advertise they can use 'laughing gas' or another form of light sedation. I signed off on it saying "do whatever it takes to make you happy doesn't bother me because I know when I leave it will drop back down". See, they're worried about law suits I'm sure. First one would not work with me at all , so, I left him.

Just seems strange that I have no reason to be 'scared' of going to a dentist, but, on the inside I ape out.   

I know you can't give me a flat answer, but, wonder what could be the trigger to a unrealistic approach to a common event? Loss of control? maybe. I can be a tad of a 'take charge' person and when you fool with anybody medical you have to give up that control. I'm married to a professional, myself, and he's a control freak. LOL