Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Aug 3rd..SPOILERS!

"Neil is driven to the brink, and what happens will blow people's minds," says Charles Pratt, Jr.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

"Neil is driven to the brink, and what happens will blow people's minds," says Charles Pratt, Jr.

Don't much like Pratt who is full of cr*p!  The last time a storyline was hyped up to "blow our minds" was the plane crash and Underground collapse!  Well, that fell short!  Incidentally, it also involved the "Winter's clan"!Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I don't like him or Jill Phelps Warren either one. Need to get them out of there

Super Contributor

Couldn't find anything more on the return of Sheila Carter but I did find this

During August, the mystery of who has been offing Genoa City's 20-somethings since last February will finally be solved. The question is, whodunit?
 it's one of these:
Kyle, Fen, Harding, Marco, or Kevin.        Woman Surprised    

So I'm still going with Harding.

Super Contributor

Soooo this has been confirmed....Stacey Haiduk who plays crazy Patty Williams is taping and will be seen in September.  Wonder what brings her back.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

There hasn't been anything mind blowing about this show since he moved in... MInd numbing, maybe. And if he thinks there's anything earth-shattering about his short list of possible murderers, he'd be wrong again... No big thrill forthcoming there... As far as it goes, from that list, the only one burly enough to have hauled Austin around like a rag doll or a little toy would be Harding. As for interest level, the entire Winters family unit, along with Colin, could disappear from Genoa City altogether and would barely be missed. Then again, none of the characters is very interesting these days. It's called lousy writing and it's not getting any better.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@doolie wrote:

Soooo this has been confirmed....Stacey Haiduk who plays crazy Patty Williams is taping and will be seen in September.  Wonder what brings her back.Woman Frustrated

So again, they don't know what to do with the sizable cast they already have, so they bring someone else in, probably in some sort of  'blaze of glory', and three weeks down the road, they won't know what to do with her either... Also again, Chuckles brings in yet another flaky female character he can further trash.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope she has lost her p u s s y this time. Lugging around that idiot stuffed cat.

Man , that chick would have to be in her 50's by now. Paul is 60. I seen that item about her , but, until my reliable sources tell me it's true I'm not making announcement. 

Honored Contributor

Stacy Haiduk will be back to reprise the role of Paul's screwy sister, Patty Williams,  will report to the studio next week and begin airing in September. Haiduk first started playing the role in 2009; Patty was last seen in 2012.

Honored Contributor

Ugh, can't stand Patty Williams all we need now is Nina double yuck.

Bet this is some of Chuck Pratt's ideas. Paul babies her and treats her like a toddler "Pattycake" ...............Wish they would let those cast off actor players stay gone, Keep trudging up the past.  Adam tortured Patty if you all remember while she was in the nut house climbing in thru the vents, showing her how to escape, etc.    Poor Paul has enough to drive him to a coronary without his loony toony sister returning maybe she will get the 'Vamp' though. LOL

Woman LOL