Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Aug 3rd..SPOILERS!

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Sharke  Can you even imagine being told you were not sleeping with your husband.  Wonder how'll  she'll react when she see Marco again. He was kinda getting sweet on her I think

Honored Contributor

Wish Carmine would disguise himself as my old man.  Woman Surprised

tee hee, tee hee    I WOULD KNOW FOR SURE ! Never let him out of bed.

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Lauren is free to call up her boy toy and holler

"Carmy, it's Lauren, come up and see me some time".

Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Why on earth did they let go of Carmie??? He was a cutie pie...

Honored Contributor

Hunk of 'burning love'. Adam can't get close to that. ROFL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE, you can have your Carmie....I will take Adam!!! 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That would be different, uh, strokes... Shar-kay...  Carmine is a looker, for sure, but I'll take the bad boy next door... I do wish they'd give him some highlights though, Justin looks much better with lighter hair... Besides, I like the way he shows 'em he's, um, large and in charge...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The show sounds pretty lame this week... As for Nick and Sage's tender moments, do we get barf bags when tuning in now...?  I mean really, he's found 'the love of his life' more often than is even remotely believable... And once again, we don't really know who the daddy is. They really need to give that plot line a serious rest.

Not all that interested in any of this hokum, though I will be interested to see the unveiling of the murderer. I could be wrong, but I have feeling it'll be underwhelming. If it's one of the gang themselves, think Mariah... then they can ship her off to charm school.  She could use it. Though I'd prefer it was a team effort involving Summer and Kyle the drip, and they send them both far, far away... for a very long time. They keep saying it's a twist, which would seem to eliminate Marco, since he's the obvious choice. As for Marissa, who would care...? She's too new and unknown for it to be considered any big shock if she's the culprit

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I am thinking that Det. Harding is the murderer.  I have felt this from the beginning.  Can't wait to see who it is.  I am probably wrong but there is just something about that guy that I don't trust.

Honored Contributor

@Rustys mom wrote:

I am thinking that Det. Harding is the murderer.  I have felt this from the beginning.  Can't wait to see who it is.  I am probably wrong but there is just something about that guy that I don't trust.

@rustysmom, Harding is creepy!