Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

@SharkE wrote:

loveschoc,

Nobody seems to be posting any more are U still interested in keeping the group? We might as well close it I think.

PLEASE keep tis group:  just found it after this new format and I enjoy it immensely. 

Don't always post - sometimes have difficulty signing in.

Ohh!  I'm betting Adam is the baby's father -- it'll make things more interesting, I thinkWoman LOL

Again, I really do appreciate your updates/comments.

Esteemed Contributor

My quote button isn't working! No Adam can't be that baby daddy please no; actually Chelsea should be pregnant by now I would think.
Valued Contributor

I never have posted much but do enjoy reading it everyday.  Would be missed if you took it down.

Honored Contributor

Anybody want to do the spoilers and stuff like that?

Speak up if you want to play a bigger part in the running of the group.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if Panda will be returning Q can't get her account tied into her email to let her back into the group. We may be losing her between that and her going back to her teacher job the 27th.

Hate to hear that everybody loved the Panda

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Not sure if Panda will be returning Q can't get her account tied into her email to let her back into the group. We may be losing her between that and her going back to her teacher job the 27th.

Hate to hear that everybody loved the Panda

That's strange. She needs to call someone. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, I am going to order that new Linea cardigan! 

Honored Contributor

It's pretty ! I got that other thing that I posted in Fashion group.

Think Panda is working with them to try to get her straightened out so she can come back in.

When she goes back to school she usually just comes in on weekend anyway.

I can't copy and paste spoiler text like I used to in here. I have to c&p and send from one pc to the one that has Windows 7 in it then I can go online and paste it from the laptop but can't from the desktop Windows 8.1 

It's hard now to do what used to be easy why if anybody else wants to take over I won't complain LOL

It is easier to download tags though you can do it straight from your own 'my pictures' area now, so, that's good. Some good things about the new forum , some bad.

Honored Contributor

At the hospital, Jack angrily confronts Victor about the lengths he went to to get what he wanted. Victor tells him to calm down. Jack barks that he's calling the shots now! Jack tells Victor he is going to pay. Victor denies everything. Jack mentions the shooting. Victor says he thought he was shooting Marco and it was self defense. Victor wonders how much of the sordid story Jack wants the world to know since he killed Kelly and the men on the cargo ship. He thinks Jack could be extradited and get the death penalty. Jack agrees to stick to Victor's version of the park that night. Victor tells him Marco is dead. Jack says there is one other person who knows Marco was impersonating him - Gabe Bingham. Elsewhere, Abby tells Stitch she can't wait to get back to their bed. He stays quiet. Adam arrives to check on Abby. They discuss the warehouse deal. Adam is supportive. When Adam mentions visiting Jack, Ben tells him to visit tomorrow - doctor's orders. Adam gets a call from Chelsea, who asks him to come to her place right away - he's in trouble. Later, Abby wonders if Ashley pressured Ben to keep visitors away from Jack. Ben mutters that he and Ashley are friends and she's not doing that. Ben goes to Jack's room and Victor leaves. Jack asks Ben for one more favor.

t the penthouse, Chelsea tells Adam that Billy and Phyllis are planning to run their own DNA test. She warns his true identity could come out. He must resign - it's too dangerous. She says obsessing over that company and his father will cost him the one thing he cares about in the world - Connor.

At Newman-Abbott, Adam tells Billy and Phyllis that he's stepping down because Victor is back as Chelsea looks on. Phyllis thinks he's acting like he's running from something. They wonder why he's no longer interested in protecting Jack's interests. Billy says they know he's not Jack's son. Adam is thrilled to hear Jack's communicating. He admits Jack's not his father. He says Jack was in on it - he thought they would all bond together against Victor. Chelsea and Adam leave. Phyllis still smells a rat. She gets a call from Stitch that Jack is awake.

In her suite, Marisa frets and starts packing. Noah shows up and tells her she has nothing to worry about. She kisses him, apologizes, and they kiss again. She doesn't want to ruin things by rushing into bed. Noah will see her tomorrow. Downstairs, Chelsea is pleased that Adam neutralized Billy and Phyllis. Adam promised to do right by her and Connor. She leaves and Victor appears. He figures Victor heard he stepped down as CEO and isn't Jack's son. He warns Jack will tell the truth about the shooting when he wakes up. Victor's sure he will.

At the hospital, Billy and Phyllis tell Jack that the others will be on their way. Jack and Phyllis embrace. Kyle and Summer arrive. Abby and Ben are there too. Jack says Victor shot him in self-defense.

At the penthouse, Chelsea tells Connor she's living in a bad dream.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE, so, is Victor going to get away with everything he did to poor Jack? And what will happen to Gabe/Adam???