Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

Please Eric has it made in the shade playing Victor after all these years and probably doesn't even really need a script anymore just an outline of the storyline.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting sick of his nonsense anyway. Big blow hard. The original Adam could had kept the show going even if Braedon quit or retired. Nobody on here now that I would feel bad if I missed an episode.

Nicki, I'd like to throttle. Neil, can do better.

Honored Contributor

Wed.

Kevin and Mariah tell Noah that Marisa is not the purest chick on earth he wants to hear it from her own mouth that the boyfriend she speaks of is Marco. She admits it. Victor is already assuming that Marisa is after his grandson's money. That's all anything is with Victor, money, money.

At the hospital, Ben tells Jack that Victor is coming. After, Kyle enters and gives a heartfelt speech to Jack, who feigns being comatose. When Victor shows up, Ben runs interference between him and Kyle. After, Victor enters Jack's room. He asks, "Is it really you, Jack?" Jack opens his eyes and replies, "You bet your a*s it is." Elsewhere, Ash gets Abby settled back in and Ben joins them. Ash exits and Abby apologizes for her voicemail. Ash looks in as Ben kisses Abby's hand.

Ben agrees to keep Jack's secret (of course). Jack sure is tempting fate letting Vic know he's alive and in a hospital bed. Hide the pillows

Jack, needs a shrink.

I'm waiting for Sage's paternity test results. I want Nick to be the 'winner'. LOL

d4e36e326d6fd4080530c7a42d101171f3d0a05d_r.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hope your getting back online, Panda. Q has you straightened out.....

Report back in when your back in here.

Honored Contributor

loveschoc,

Nobody seems to be posting any more are U still interested in keeping the group? We might as well close it I think.

Trusted Contributor

I'm still here and enjoying the thread.  They've been working on the bbs I see cause now I have a text box on my iPad.   Sometimes you really have to search to be able to find the last post to add to. Glad to know they are working on it tho.  

Probabky by now Victor has changed Sages birth records so they show Gabe as father of her baby. That seems to be a common practice there.   

Hopefully  the bbs will keep getting easier and then more people will post. I would definitely miss it

Esteemed Contributor

I am really hoping that Ben stays with Abby and Ashley should know better as her mother. Ashley has always had issues. Waving goodbye and good riddance to Avery now what's Joe going to do follow her?
Honored Contributor

People might be lurking, but, it's up to loves choc.

Between the show going down the crapper and nobody really giving a rip about the show and the boards have Panda shut out not much going on any more. Getting tired of talking to myself I'm not that old to have dementia

LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

People might be lurking, but, it's up to loves choc.

Between the show going down the crapper and nobody really giving a rip about the show and the boards have Panda shut out not much going on any more. Getting tired of talking to myself I'm not that old to have dementia

LOL

I want to keep the threads going. I try to catch up when I can. I am watching yesterday's episode right now. During the summer months I think we all get busier. Right now we are getting things in order for DD's dorm room and getting her ready for her first year of college. She moves in August 14th then on the 15th Saturday, we have been invited to her college softball picnic....you will have to start that thread for the following week. Also, a lot of people read this thread, but don't post. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would like this thread to remain open as well we didn't shut it down before I don't see any reason to shut it down now. I try to pop in as much as I can I am so busy with everything work, socially it seems like this summer everybody decided to have or do something on the weekend so three weekends in a row I've been running to some event. This weekend coming I'm not doing nada!