Super Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

YOCK - Ian Buchanan played mobster Duke Lavery on GH and on B&B he was 

Dr. James Warwick...and was also on AMC & DOOL....it's still a rumor that he'll join Y&R.

@yock wrote:

what role did Ian B play?  I can't place him off the top of my head

dont you think Jack is playing Victor. He knows he can't trust him.  

Why  is it none of the men on this program can make up their minds about which woman they want   And why are the women so quick to fall for second and third hand leftovers.   

Honored Contributor

If so, he might as well save his strength he's never gonna out fox the fox. I look for Victurd to be at the bottom of the whole world collapsing one day. LOL

Chelsea, will always be the only woman for Adam. She won't be to happy , though, to hear about him and Sage.

I'm wanting to see Victurd with Marisa. Disgusting, I know, but, she's been with worse and he can pop a pill. He can then say P on Nicki the boozer .

8/3: Things get ugly between Victor and Phyllis.

Honored Contributor

I'm not commenting much these days, because I'm not watching...  Sorry, they've pretty much lost me... I tend to 'catch up' by watching as much of the week's shows as I can stand once a week, so might be able to contribute to the conversations then...  I guess the next stop for me is just not to watch at all...  Sorry, but even those brief snippets of Adam's stellar body aren't enough to get me to watch this qwap!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

You will be missed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, Ms. Panda can get her account straightened out she's having trouble with her email address connecting to her Q account information. Just takes time. She's not in a tiff or hurt feelings or nothing and I know she's not defecting. ROFL

%cool.gif

Honored Contributor

@doolie wrote:

YOCK - Ian Buchanan played mobster Duke Lavery on GH and on B&B he was 

Dr. James Warwick...and was also on AMC & DOOL....it's still a rumor that he'll join Y&R.

@yock wrote:

what role did Ian B play?  I can't place him off the top of my head

dont you think Jack is playing Victor. He knows he can't trust him.  

Why  is it none of the men on this program can make up their minds about which woman they want   And why are the women so quick to fall for second and third hand leftovers.   

Oh brother...  I mean, he's a good enough actor, I suppose, but this show really needed another older male, I guess, to compete with Jack and Victor...  Really...? Assuming the show will be around for another few years (and that's quite an assumption at this point) what they need is an appealing and capable younger actor (or two) they can 'grow up with'.  Sorry to say, none of the current crop of cabineers fits that description, certainly not Kyle, though I see they're trying to go in this direction with Noah... who's just a bit on the bland side.  Chuckles also needs to bring someone on who knows how to write for women and let them do so, while he takes a step back, because he hasn't got a clue. Not a clue. At all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Way he thinks is creepy. makes my skin crawl.

%nameshark.gif

Trusted Contributor

My post just went to Never Never Land I guess.  

I wonder how they'd use Ian B.  Sure don't need any more bad guys and the dr roster looks full. Goodness knows no need for any more CEOs.   

I wonder what CBS was soliciting opinions for the show. Perhaps to improve it or to dump it

Esteemed Contributor

That was mean of Nick not to tell Adam, it's his baby!!!!!  Wonder if  they're gonna pull the same eye disease so Adam finds out!  Hope not - better get a totally nWoman Frustratedew writing team!

Esteemed Contributor

@yock wrote:

My post just went to Never Never Land I guess.  

I wonder how they'd use Ian B.  Sure don't need any more bad guys and the dr roster looks full. Goodness knows no need for any more CEOs.   

I wonder what CBS was soliciting opinions for the show. Perhaps to improve it or to dump it

Do you think he'll be the new 'face' of Marco after he's ressurected from the brink?

Esteemed Contributor

Say it ain't so that Sage is carrying Adam's baby...what a hot mess!!!!!