Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

From the looks of this looks like Victor is trying to weasel his part in any of the mess making poor Jack think it's all his fault and therefore, Jack best keep still and protect Victor so as to save his own skin.

Stupid, as usual.

"Jack mentions the shooting. Victor says he thought he was shooting Marco and it was self defense. Victor wonders how much of the sordid story Jack wants the world to know since he killed Kelly and the men on the cargo ship. He thinks Jack could be extradited and get the death penalty. Jack agrees to stick to Victor's version of the park that night. Victor tells him Marco is dead. "

another story line that will sit around stinking. LOL

Honored Contributor

I bet Victor falls for Marisa now

some say she is his daughter from Lamona (whatever her name is that he met while in the desert where she mixed up herbs and berries, etc).

wouldn't that be a knee slapper if Grandpa took Marisa away from the young grandpup?

Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't think Jack killed Kelly, heck, she may not even really be dead (though I hope she is!).  I think it was all Victor's doing & I hope some of this stuiff will be his UN-doing!

Super Contributor

I rarely post here but I sure do enjoy reading your posts so I hope you keep it up and running......anywho, I read a rumor that Ian Buchanan might be coming our way....he was recently on GH and had been on B&B I believe. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

what role did Ian B play?  I can't place him off the top of my head

dont you think Jack is playing Victor. He knows he can't trust him.  

Why  is it none of the men on this program can make up their minds about which woman they want   And why are the women so quick to fall for second and third hand leftovers.   

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I don't think Jack killed Kelly, heck, she may not even really be dead (though I hope she is!).  I think it was all Victor's doing & I hope some of this stuiff will be his UN-doing!

As we all know, nobody stays dead in the soaps! Kelly, who is supposedly dead will probably hook up with Marco, who is supposedly dead! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Heading to Walmart , but, before I go I hope Victor ends up with Marisa (ewwwwwww) , so, they can sit around and talk about life in the orphanage.

Victor married his sons wife, now, he can marry his grandsons girly friend.

ROFLMAO

%sharky.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, I am going to order that new Linea cardigan! 

luvitorleaveit said:

I ordered it too as well as the tank in the grey the raspberry is beautiful too.  I love his clothes.

How do they know for sure Marco is dead without a body?  I'm sure the actor himself is tired of playing two parts.  I think Jack is finally enjoying the bedrest while in a coma I know I would after all that he's been through.

Honored Contributor

freakin' shark makes me dizzy

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, I am going to order that new Linea cardigan! 

luvitorleaveit said:

I ordered it too as well as the tank in the grey the raspberry is beautiful too.  I love his clothes.

How do they know for sure Marco is dead without a body?  I'm sure the actor himself is tired of playing two parts.  I think Jack is finally enjoying the bedrest while in a coma I know I would after all that he's been through.

@Luvitorleaveit1I love his clothes too!!! Yeah, Marco isn't dead....that would be too easy! Lol!