Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

Lololol!
Honored Contributor

Today's show was kind of boring...Avery leaving, Victor getting out on bail, Abby and her accident, Victor setting up Gabriel/Adam. I want Victor to get his!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

At Crimson Lights, Avery flashes through memories of Dylan. He appears. They talk about her public confession. He worries about her career. She is focusing on getting well. Dylan remarks on the coffee house - it may be time for a change. Avery is also making a change - she's leaving town for good. Dylan hopes she finds what she's looking for. Avery says, "What is doesn't erase what was." She cries; this may be the last time she sees Dylan. He tells her to be good to herself. She hugs and kisses him before leaving. Dylan takes out his old photo of her and sighs.

Chelsea worries the more time Adam spends around Victor, the more he risks exposure. He should just give Victor's chair back. Adam insists he won't do that to Jack. Chelsea warns he'll never get what he wants from Victor. Adam won't let anything come between him and her and Connor. Chelsea says if he means that, he'll step away from this job.

At The Underground, Noah tells Nick he feels like he's forgetting Courtney. He admits he's having feelings for another woman and wonders how he could be so disloyal. Nick reassures him. Nearby, Sage gets a call. The paternity test results are in.

Kevin tells Noah there's something about Marisa he needs to know.
Honored Contributor

probably a lot he needs to know. She wouldn't stay in dullsville with Noah for a night, if he's lucky if they married. That boy needs to wake up and get a decent girl to bring home. She's an older, been around chick. Wouldn't work

Honored Contributor

@Panda lady wrote:

After reading the tidbits from Jessica Collins' interview, I wonder what actress received her storyline?  Cat Surprised  Guess we'll never know for sure.

I'd like to know too...  It seems pretty clear that the powers that be were more or less done with her and more or less forced her hand.  I guess it happens on soaps, but whether you liked her or her character or not, it seems a shoddy way to treat someone.  I'm glad she spoke up even though it probably doesn't serve her long term interests.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Happens everyday in real life. One thing about that show that was realistic.

I didn't like Avery's character anyway and Jessica Collins got the shaft, but, poo happens.

Now, maybe Dylan will follow her down the road. LOL

Occasional Contributor

I wonder once Avery leaves town what will happen to the character of Joe?  Other than working for Victor and his fling with Lily, his character revolved around Avery.Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

Peky is gone, Count Drac remains !

Honored Contributor

Real life Chelsea's husband and Justin's girlfriend

Honored Contributor

Auction of Chelsea's wedding dress, by @MClaireEgan, with @Hartleyjustin & @Scott_Elrod #YR @KatesHighTea pic.twitter.com/DIcMAYgXKu

Embedded image permalink