Honored Contributor

Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

QVC Moderators!!! Please DO NOT move our thread to Books, TV and Movies! We have been in the Pet Lovers Forum for over a year and the other Forum has been difficult to say the least!

************************************************************************************************

Abby has a misstep climbing the corporate ladder. Billy is not happy that Abby closed the warehouse deal. Adam continues in his attempt to win Chelsea back. Chelsea issues a warning to Adam. Chelsea is surprised when Adam remembers their anniversary. Chelsea admits that she never stopped loving Adam. Paul asks Gabriel to come to the police station to provide his fingerprints. Gabriel convinces Paul that Victor is trying to set him up and refuses to provide his prints. Paul backs off getting Gabriel's prints for now. Victor makes bail. Nikki has a lightbulb moment and realizes Victor has played her for a fool. Billy tries to enlist Neil's help in bringing down Gabriel. Avery says goodbye to Genoa City. When Jack convulses, Stitch stabilizes him. Jack wakes up and asks Stitch to not tell anyone until he figures out who he can trust. Jack knows he has to protect his family as well as Adam and Marisa. Jack wants to get his life back. Phyllis tries to get through to Jack. Stitch and Ashley share a close moment. Rivalry escalates between Victor and Jack. Jack and Marco seek revenge against Victor. Marco proves to be very dangerous. Neil comes between Nikki and Victor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharke will provide the juicy tidbits!!!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

Poor shark is behind here. LOL We were on the way to the flea show and forgot my tickets I bought online to save at the door and got half way there and husband said "you bought tickets didn't you" ? I go "oh no ! No, I forgot them . So, we had to drive back home and grab tickets. Finally found me some green tomatoes at a stand down here (Texans don't do green tomatoes) More of a Southern state thing. They just stare at U down here LOL but, did find about half doz. didn't care what they cost grabbed them and thought they were gold bracelets. LOL

I'll get busy here and see what I can roust up.

Honored Contributor

Monday, July 20
Avery tells Phyllis that she is leaving town.
Paul questions Victor about the weapon that was found.
Billy asks Neil to join the Newman-Abbott coup. 

Victor's luck changes; Abby's climb up the corporate ladder hits an obstacle; Adam fights to win Chelsea back.

Tuesday, July 21
Phyllis wants to get through to Jack.
Avery bids Genoa City farewell.

Wednesday, July 22
Ashley and Stitch have a close encounter.
Marisa talks to Noah.

Thursday, July 23
Things are unpredictable between Jack and Victor.
Chelsea warns Adam of trouble.

Friday, July 24
Neil comes between Nikki and Victor.
Sage's world comes crashing down.
Paul and Christine chase down a lead.

Honored Contributor

Chelsea did the right thing... Don't care what any of you says.  No way I'd willingly throw  ALL OF THAT out of my budoir either...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yep, he would had been everybody's sweety at the State pen.

%ashark.gif

Honored Contributor

Jessica says she wasn't fired. She decided to leave and explains her reasons.

Jessica had been unhappy for a while and she was promised a Storyline that went to another actress.

When contract negotiations started, Chuck Pratt basically told her, this is the deal, take it or leave it.

Pratt didn't want to discuss her thoughts on Avery’s character and she just decided, that was it.

Jessica heard about Chuck Pratt’s rape storyline and talked with Jill Farren Phelps about her concerns.

Jill called Jessica and told her it was revised and she was happier with the changes.

It doesn't sound like she plans to return. She is done with the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7HmmnT2U5c&feature=player_embedded

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wonder if Sage has a miscarriage?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I REALLY want Jack to take Victor down. What Jack went thru was pure hell....
Honored Contributor

guillotine-smiley-emoticon.gif off with his head I say ! The ol' trouble maker. Put his --- in the nursing home. He's making me mad. Now, he's out again. If I was poor Jack I'd ring the 'call' button soon as I saw him peering at me thru the window. Now, he's gonna try to team up with the old fart to get Marco. Which is like calling the fox to help find the chicken . He's the old fart who bought Marco to town and real Jack thinks Victurd is going to help capture him , so, Marco , can squawk to the cops? Jack , needs to go back into a coma if he thinks that.

e5028380.gif