Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I agree with stevieb that if Adam and Chelsea kept the secret under wraps for a little longer their storyline could develop;  but if Phyllis finds out forget about it.  I'm hoping with Adam's confession that Delia's killer will also be resolved.  If they brought in an unknown unseen person that raped Avery maybe they'll do the same with the person that hit Delia and wrap up that case for good. 

I just don't think it was Adam that killed Delia .....  there was no "thud" at the moment he supposedly hit her.

Based on how she's behaving, I'm speculating that maybe it was actually a drunken Nikki who hit Delia .... or the real Gabe Bingham !

Honored Contributor

I liked the interview, but, wish they would quit cutting up so much. Take it more seriously. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I agree with stevieb that if Adam and Chelsea kept the secret under wraps for a little longer their storyline could develop;  but if Phyllis finds out forget about it.  I'm hoping with Adam's confession that Delia's killer will also be resolved.  If they brought in an unknown unseen person that raped Avery maybe they'll do the same with the person that hit Delia and wrap up that case for good. 

I just don't think it was Adam that killed Delia .....  there was no "thud" at the moment he supposedly hit her.

Based on how she's behaving, I'm speculating that maybe it was actually a drunken Nikki who hit Delia .... or the real Gabe Bingham !

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I forgot about the real Gabe Bingham.  You have a good point about the who done it.

Did they ever mention how Gabe Bingham died? 

I don't think it was Adam either.

Honored Contributor

Gabe died saving Adam from the car that was on fire.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thurs.

At The Underground, Sage tells Nick she never thought she could have real love or a baby inside her. She doesn't know if the future she envisions is going to happen. Nick reassures her. He has to go to the meeting and suggests she rest. Sage cries. Nick tells her they're solid and not to worry about Gabe. Once alone, Sage writes a note of apology to Nick about protecting Adam's secret. She will keep loving him no matter where she is. She places the letter behind the bar.

Adam says this is personal and affects them all. He announces that Gabriel Bingham is gone as of right now. Chelsea appears. "Stop. Not another word." Adam says they agreed this has to happen. Chelsea muddies the waters by talking about her job title. Adam stammers that there's no meeting. Nick asks if he was about to step down. Adam says it was restructuring, but he has to talk to Chelsea. Everyone leaves, disgruntled. Ash is upset that Abby won't come to find Ben. Once alone, Adam asks Chelsea why she stopped him. She did it for them...not for him. His reveal would change everything; they don't deserve anymore pain. Adam thinks she did it for herself. He wants to stay together. Chelsea tells him he is Gabriel Bingham and her husband is dead.

Marisa arrives at The Underground. Sage says she's leaving. "Take over until Noah gets in." Noah enters as Marisa has noticed Sage's letter. After, Noah looks at the envelope that says, 'Nick'. Later, Billy, Nick, and Victoria arrive and rehash the non-meeting. He tells Noah that Gabriel was going to make an announcement but didn't. Marisa asks Noah to cover for her and exits. Nick can't reach Sage. Noah opens the envelope for Nick and finds an invoice.

In the park, Marisa returns Sage's note to her. She tells her Gabe said nothing about Adam Newman. "You're safe." Marisa says they all have their secrets.

Victor paying off cops to do his bidding. Sneaky snake stuff.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Chelsea, idiot woman. This will go on now for couple more yrs. till the show is cancelled.

Occasional Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Thanks Chelsea, idiot woman. This will go on now for couple more yrs. till the show is cancelled.

All of these stories are going to drag out that long.  Sheesh!Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor

These writers have drug all of these stories out for so long, I don't really care anymore!  I wish they'd resolve a few of them, rather than just adding more of them.  It's gotten to be a chore to try & remember what's going on & this is supposed to be escapist TV & shouldn't be this much work!

Honored Contributor

I wish Michael Mulney had never left. I really miss him he was a good actor. He was more intense and looked more like Victor, also.

Oh no, previews show Phyllis and Nicki at a restaurent. We'll have to see Nicki lusting after a bottle of booze on the shelf. Looks like a dog eyeing a meat bone.   ROFL I can't hardly stand to watch her any more.

Honored Contributor

Lololol!