Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

Wed.

At the penthouse, Adam tells Chelsea he's called a meeting and will tell everyone. He saw Billy, who talked about Delia, and he realized he had to tell the truth. No one has to know Billy shot him. Adam wants to see Connor before he does it. Chelsea agrees, and will consider bringing him to visit in prison. Adam tells Chelsea he loves her and is sorry for all he's put her through. Chelsea tearfully watches Adam say goodbye to Connor.

At The Underground, Chelsea tells Sage she knows the truth about Adam. He told her everything. Sage begins to protest. Chelsea warns she doesn't want to slap a pregnant woman in the face. Sage explains that she did it for Constance, who wouldn't survive the shock of her grandson dying. She tells Chelsea that Adam only spoke of her and Connor since the moment he could talk. The thought of coming back to them kept him going through the pain. Sage learns that Chelsea hasn't told anyone yet. She admits she didn't understand Adam's love for Chelsea, but she does now because of Nick. If Chelsea exposes her, she'll lose everything. Chelsea can't make any promises.

Marisa, goes to see Victor.

Nick finds Sage upset at The Underground. She says everything is going to change. Nick reassures her. They say they love each other. Nick is about to question her more but gets called to Gabriel's meeting. Sage says there's something he needs to know.

On Thurs. At the meeting, Adam says, "Gabriel Bingham is gone as of now."

Honored Contributor

Billy gonna puddle his pants if Adam announces he's alive and well.

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Good morning all! Well, we lost power yesterday afternoon BUT I got to watch Y&R before that happened! Then our a/c was acting up. Argh! I hope Adam doesn't reveal his true identity....not yet.
Honored Contributor

huh? why's that? Don't want the storyline to drag on till he's drawing SS and Conner is in college do you?

Honored Contributor

I know it's been dragging on and on.....guess I don't want him to end up in prison or in a coma at the hands of Billy Boy!
Honored Contributor

Paul never puts nobody in prison LOL I'd tell Billy to his face it was him who showed no common sense and killed his own daughter. Rich folk would had just went thru a drive thru DQ in the first place and got ice cream they wouldn't had got off their rumps and walked in a late night store. Stupid dog in the car they would had been in a hurry to get home.

Wish they would wrap up the Delia case any way. I'm sick to death of it.

Hopefully, Adam will quit his stupid lying and scheming and just deal with life the way it is. Thank God, these idiots talk out loud to themselves all the time.

Honored Contributor

This is the on air live interview I had advertised for StevieB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEVYTK7AoEY&feature=player_embedded

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

This is the on air live interview I had advertised for StevieB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEVYTK7AoEY&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for the link, Sharke...  Fun interview.  Too bad, though, we didn't get any inside scoop!  Though I pretty much assumed we wouldn't.  As for me and the big reveal.  I think it's time for the truth to come out, but I also think it might be fun if for a short while, Chelsea knew the truth but they didn't tell anyone else.  There are other big reveals I'd much rather see sooner rather than later aside from this one...  Personally, I'd like the Jack storyline wrapped up and I'd also like to see the murderer revealed.  Seems to me the Adam storyline would make for good material over the longer term and he and Chelsea could get some significant mileage out of keeping the secret. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:
I know it's been dragging on and on.....guess I don't want him to end up in prison or in a coma at the hands of Billy Boy!

Well, I suppose the good thing is that he's become so integral to the show they can't have him off the plate but for so long...  So I suspect that whatever he faces, they'll resolve it sooner rather than later.  Could be that whoever did the kid kept quiet as long as Adam was dead and taking the blame, but will come out of the woodwork now... They'd probably be stupid to do so, but I guess stranger things have happened...  Maybe Nicki will start having flashbacks of having done the deed when she was in one of her drunken stupors...  Who knows...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with stevieb that if Adam and Chelsea kept the secret under wraps for a little longer their storyline could develop;  but if Phyllis finds out forget about it.  I'm hoping with Adam's confession that Delia's killer will also be resolved.  If they brought in an unknown unseen person that raped Avery maybe they'll do the same with the person that hit Delia and wrap up that case for good.