Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

Victor in prison has his own office practically where he sits and waits all day for his visitors to arrive and meet with him.......I thought that was too funny!  The prison guards problably bring him lunch when he's ready.

Honored Contributor

yeah, and that cop is doing his dirty work for him. I laughed when that one time that cop said "you want me to show her in now"? Like, he was his butler or something. He's like a mafia king pen . LOL

bet he gets his food from the colonade room. No beans and fat back for him. that one time they let him be seen by Faith in his everyday clothes too no yellow stripes for him.

Paul overlooks all this 'stuff'  that's  what it is.

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping we were done with Marco but doesn't appear like lit.  His little girl friend is going to be big trouble and to put her with Noah is just stupid.  Unless, of course, the change Noah.  His rosy cheeks just make me think of a little boy.   Do you think Dylan is going to tell Sharon he thoughe he was infertile and now he has this miracle only it isn't cause she probably isn't pregnant.  She'll have to kidnap Nick's baby which probably isn't Nicks.   Rewrite all the plots again.  They don't even try to make new ones or innovative ones.  Just pick a character and put them in a coma or bring them back to life after they died.  

Honored Contributor

I couldn't figure out why Marisa would give a toot about Sage in the first place? huh? with her gone she would get to work more at the underground and get more tips too.

just my wild hair, but, I think they will play Marisa like she is a great caring person and all nice and angelic, Noah, will be engaged to her, then, Marco, will come back and kill her.

Reminds me of that old Gregory Peck/Jennifer Jones movie. A western.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed not only has Marisa jumped right into just about everything but she is getting around town very well being the new girl in town.

Honored Contributor

Noah set her up in the fancy hotel, guess she's driving a car, also.

That was funny when Marisa found Sage in the park and Sage asked "how did you know where to find me"?  Marisa, should had said "easy, everybody goes to the park for every little thing whether it's to meet lovers, pray to the wall, arrange murders, have conversations that U can't have at home, be proposed to, meet cops, U name it I knew this was the only place you would had been at". LOL

If Sage was really serious about leaving how do you leave town while your in a public park? Guess, I ask to many questions.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Marisa must have followed the invisible bread crumbs to the park. (LOL)

Honored Contributor

ROFLMAO

guess the planes, buses and trains all leave from the park.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

ROFLMAO

guess the planes, buses and trains all leave from the park.

luvitorleaveit said:

LOL

I guess that's why the so call hospital is always empty not even an intern or visitors walking around so everybody must be at the park.

Honored Contributor

The park is the "place" right now. However, the hospital has been busy with Jack, Ashley and Sage. Oh, and Gabe's been there recently for a DNA test. Psych ward should have Avery, Sharon and Dylan. As much as Joe has been punched in the face...he should have an MRI on his brain.