Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

Poor Avery glad she's leaving, but, I did feel sorry for the poor woman. Who wouldn't. She's leaving town the 21st and gonna start over. Sharon , will be singing the Shania Twain song:

"having a party, party for 2, just me and you"  one of my favorite you tube videos. Lord, when I die let me come back looking like Shania.

LOL

^party.gif

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I've always wondered why Victor keeps a big old portrait of himself on the wall in his too dark office?  I can't recall now who had it painted for him as a gift years ago. 

Nicki gave him that picture yrs. ago as some kind of milestone present all I remember about it,

Nikki should come to the office more often to "see" Victor.  At least she knows where the portrait is every evening.Cat Surprised

Frequent Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Faith Newman picked by Dolly Parton to play her as a child.

http://www.today.com/video/dolly-parton-gives-7-year-old-actress-a-thrilling-surprise-483319875528

What an honor for her!  I see that "sweet" Faith was given the role and not "snarky" Faith.Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Yeah, 'snarky' Faith, the original should play more in terror films. She's scary looking.   'angel' Faith, bank account is looking pretty good I'd say.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks sharke and loveschocolate for the updates. I'm sure Marco is lurking around somewhere did anyone think that since he had access to all of Jack's finances that he could possibly be emptying out his accounts I mean as much as I have to change passwords at work that should have been done like yesterday.

Avery has become a bumbling unstable mess and should not be allowed to practice law.

Gabe/Adam is still my sweetheart but he is so full of himself that he is acting overconfident and will probably wiggle out of this one way or another.

Now if they would only find out who Really killed Delia!

Honored Contributor

Could be. Jack will wake up and find out he's broke. LOL If all these people like Sage, Adam and Chelsea would just fess up and tell the truth when they learn something in the first place all this silly business would be averted.

Secrets held for yrs. is dumb and dangerous. Victor needs to go to old folks home where he can't plot. Keep him doped up. LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm not having trouble, but, I read others are having trouble having to registar every time they come to the Q boards anybody else been experiencing that?

Occasional Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm not having trouble, but, I read others are having trouble having to registar every time they come to the Q boards anybody else been experiencing that?

I certainly have had trouble today.  I had to re register again.  So, I am a "newbie" again!

Honored Contributor

So weird. Glad your back in we know your not a 'newbie' LOL