Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

Each one of us could fill it up with somebody we want gone. LOL

I'd put in Dylan and Billy.

StevieB put in Kyle

I'd probably put in Nickie , too, she's on my last good nerve.

Hope, Victurd, has to pay the piper this time.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let's put in Lily, Devon, Hilary, Summer and Abby, among others.  May need to book them on an Amtrack train, too many for that cute little Air Streamer!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Gonna be a task for somebody if Hilary gets married to soon. In real life, she is 8 mos. pregnant due in Aug. Going to be hard to shoot her scenes marching down the aisle. Bet they wait till she has her baby and gets back in shape.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Gonna be a task for somebody if Hilary gets married to soon. In real life, she is 8 mos. pregnant due in Aug. Going to be hard to shoot her scenes marching down the aisle. Bet they wait till she has her baby and gets back in shape.

I had no idea she is pregnant .... wardrobe is doing a good job!

Honored Contributor

yeah, if you notice she was in bed with devon with the sheet up to her neck, then, one day she was behind the couch, one day she was holding her big ol' bag in front of her with her arms crossed, etc. I'll see if I can find where I saw that at.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

You know, I don't like Devon and Hillary, but, wow, they're actually being nice to Lily.  And why, after all he's done, would Michael try to arbitrate all this mess?  Makes no sense.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yeah, and now MIchael kind of acting like let bygones be bygones and he wants Lauren back. I'd tell him to stick it. After paying a ho and being mean and horrid to Lauren, now, he acts like it was all just like a teenage phase or something. P on that. He got what he wanted . A divorce, now, he's whining like he made a mistake. Awful man.

Honored Contributor

Big reveal day!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yay!