Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

Chuck Pratt the 2nd in command at Y&R I think is a sick man. He didn't like to do the Michael cancer story, but, he doesn't mind doing women assault cases. Wish they would fire him.

Jessica Collins has a new interview. Very interesting stuff!

Jessica says she wasn't fired. She decided to leave and explains her reasons.

Jessica had been unhappy for a while and she was promised a Storyline that went to another actress.

When contract negotiations started, Chuck Pratt basically told her, this is the deal, take it or leave it.

Pratt didn't want to discuss her thoughts on Avery’s character and she just decided, that was it.

Jessica heard about Chuck Pratt’s rape storyline and talked with Jill Farren Phelps about her concerns.

Jill called Jessica and told her it was revised and she was happier with the changes.

It doesn't sound like she plans to return. She is done with the show.

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch the show daily the past few weeks so I may be lost and "behind the 8 ball". I have a question about "Jack's" gun.  Did Ashley plant it in Chelsea's apartment?  Are Ashley, Nikki and Phyllis working together to "free" Victor?

Honored Contributor

Well, I will say this....he writes all these women as crazy, and just eye candy for the men. Look what he is doing to Abby now. Phyllis has a strong character but he makes her look foolish part of the time. Nikki is always on the bottle. Avery had a strong character then WHAM she was a desperate hot mess.
Honored Contributor

Panda, Victor had it planted in Chelsea's apartment by some cop he paid off while he's in jail. It has Jack's fingerprints on it, so Victor can plead self defense. Nikki might be on board to free Victor, but not Ashley or Phyllis.
Occasional Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:
Panda, Victor had it planted in Chelsea's apartment by some cop he paid off while he's in jail. It has Jack's fingerprints on it, so Victor can plead self defense. Nikki might be on board to free Victor, but not Ashley or Phyllis.
Thank you, loveschocolate.  Hopefully I can watch more frequently now.  I saw a bit of it this week when Phyllis, Ashley and Nikki were talking outside of Jack's hospital room about putting Nikki up to going to talk to Victor.  Guess that is why I thought they were working together, which seemed odd to me!
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:
Well, I will say this....he writes all these women as crazy, and just eye candy for the men. Look what he is doing to Abby now. Phyllis has a strong character but he makes her look foolish part of the time. Nikki is always on the bottle. Avery had a strong character then WHAM she was a desperate hot mess.

I really agree with what U said. I thought JIll phelps warren was awful person, but, this Chuck Pratt needs to find another job.

Honored Contributor

We had a sudden thunderstorm and it wiped out the elect. from 4:20 till 6 here. No a/c. no wifi/ couldn't open refrig, etc. just called sister on cellphone and blew off. I was watching TV when it went kapow and house went dead. Don't get dark down here till like 9 so had plenty of sunlight, but, heat sure can build up.  Got some rain anyway.

Honored Contributor

Yikes, Sharke! That happened to us the other day. Temps here going to be in the 90's all weekend but with the humidity will be over 100. Ugh.
Honored Contributor

It's getting dark  and started raining again. Remember, this is Tx. we're not used to rain. LOL People run out in the streets and dance in it down here. Hopefully, we won't lose power again. Rained more this yr. then the whole 5 yrs. we've been here.

I'm keeping fingers crossed I won't have to lay in bed tonight in a hot house.