Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

@SharkE wrote:

Gabe died saving Adam from the car that was on fire.

@Luvitorleaveit1 said:

Thanks sharke I forgot with all this other nonsense going on.

Honored Contributor

I think Chelsea couldn't stand the idea of losing her 'pillow talk' pardner. LOL She don't want him to go to prison and be somebody else's sweetie, so, she saved his butt for herself LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I think Chelsea couldn't stand the idea of losing her 'pillow talk' pardner. LOL She don't want him to go to prison and be somebody else's sweetie, so, she saved his butt for herself LOL

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

of course she couldn't give up her bed partner.

Honored Contributor

and now the way she has set up the new deal. They will be playing house in secret, but, to the world and if they get married it will still be the Bingham's, but, of course, the wild hair is Sage knows and probably Marisa, now, too.

If more then one person knows a secret it won't be a secret for long.

especially in G City. LOL

Honored Contributor

In the future spoiler:

7/27: Dylan makes a confession to Sharon.

Maybe he's had a vasectomy LOL

Avery is gone girl on the 21st maybe he leaves with her. Yay ! 2 bores gone

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Friday 7/17
Lily has to explain herself!

Lily enters and spots Joe with his black eye. She asks if Cane did it. Cane appears. "He deserved a lot worse than that." He goads Joe to hit him so he can beat him up. Joe reminds Cane of what he stands to lose. Hilary and Devon appear. Cane doesn't want to talk to them. Devon advises him not to push Lily away. Cane and Lily then argue about the kids.

Michael enters the Club as Cane and Lily argue about custody. He takes the blame and pleads with Cane not to make it worse. Lily would give anything to fix it. Michael advises Cane to forgive his wife before it's too late. He walks away. Cane tells Lily they can't get past this. He suggests she came on to Joe and wonders how many other guys she's been with. Lily smacks him. She informs him she can be just as nasty and he won't be taking her kids. Cane says, "Watch me." In the dining room, Hilary is rattled by Cane and Lily's split. They talk about locations. Hil can't believe they're finally doing this. Nearby, Abby is tipsy on champagne and accepts a ride from the male executive.    (not another rape, I hope)

At the penthouse, Ashley asks Chelsea for some sketches for her meeting. When Chelsea goes upstairs to Connor, Ash snoops around. She spots a gun in the cabinet as Chelsea reappears with sketches. Ash leaves and calls the police. Later, Adam and Chelsea get a visit from Paul who has a warrant. They got a tip about a gun. They insist there is no gun there, but Paul's officer (Victor's guard) finds the one Ashley saw. Adam scoffs that's pretty convenient. Paul will turn the gun over to forensics; if it's connected to Jack, Adam has explaining to do. Chelsea asks Adam about the gun - she wants the truth. Adam says someone did this. She says selling Victor out is something Adam would do.    (Victor is paying off cops to do his dirty work for him isn't there cameras where he is all the time or does somebody turn them off, wonder)?

Honored Contributor

Okay, ENOUGH of Jack being in a coma!!! C'mon already!
Honored Contributor

yeah, I'm sick of comas, suppose dead relatives coming back alive as not being dead in first place or as bought and paid for twins, infertile older women who say they can't have kids then voila' they're preggers,  incurable illnesses that would kill the majority of common people, but, on soaps they get back to normal and are able to enjoy all  'aspects' of life every day and time of day. LOL

We'll be rid of Avery Tues. I am anxious to see what Dylan's announcement  is to Sharon.  We all know Victor will be back sipping champagne at the G City Hotel any time now.   Anxious to see what Neil has cooked up for the wedding folks too.

Honored Contributor

It ticks me off that Victor framed Adam with the gun. I am so sick and tired of Victor getting away with EVERYTHING!
Honored Contributor

yeah, and now Nicki will get her big fat a*s in on Victor's problems and Phyllis and Ashley trying to get her to go to bat for them, etc. Then, she won't be able to handle it and get pulled back in what causes her to get back on the bottle in the first place.

We all know Nicki can't handle the sun not coming up in the morning.

Where's my clutch.......wah......................

you would think if she wanted something to worry about she would focus on how she is killing herself with booze and concentrate on her health. She needs to see a shrink.