Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, and now MIchael kind of acting like let bygones be bygones and he wants Lauren back. I'd tell him to stick it. After paying a ho and being mean and horrid to Lauren, now, he acts like it was all just like a teenage phase or something. P on that. He got what he wanted . A divorce, now, he's whining like he made a mistake. Awful man.

It's flat out stupid.  So what changed?  Why has he all of a sudden 'seen the light'.  Like I said, this team of 'writers' seems to be making it up day to day as they go along.  And yea, I'm fully sick of Nicki and her little problem.  It'll be interesting to see the 'big reveal' with Adam, even if it is just to Chelsea, but at the end of the day, there's still very little compelling me to watch and I'm still making it through an hour show in fifteen minutes. There were at least two days last week that I deleted the show from my DVR without even bothering to watch.  When it comes right down to it, for a soap to work, you have to be invested in the characters and I guess I'm just not...  And heaven only knows, the story alone isn't going to keep me tuning in.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Even Hot Stuff Adam's beginning to wear thin...  As appealling as I think he is, you'd think after all he's been through, he'd have learned a little humility, but apparently not.  If the resurrection of this character is going to make it over the long haul, he's going to have to be a little more dimensional...  None of the characters anymore seem to have any depth.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally, the truth comes out!  It is funny that Adam is "confessing" who he is to the portrait of Victor in the office. That Got me thinking...how many confessions have been made to and/or alcholic drinks and other objects have been thrown at that portrait over the years?Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

Panda, don't forget everyone at chancellor park....spilling the beans to that plaque!
Honored Contributor

Oh yes, confessions and conversations with tombstones, roadside memorials, plaques in the park, portraits of Katherine and Victor...  I wonder if they ever stopped to think that maybe they should make more of an effort to resurrect some of this show's history...  Bring back the Chancellor mansion...  Bring back the Colonnade Club...  Bring back some old timers and reintroduce some characters they've let slide to the side and deep six some of those that add nothing to the proceedings...  And truly, this show needs a matriarch in a big way.  All this ridiculous corporate infighting has grown really stale.  I don't honestly care who owns what.  The only reason corporate intrigue was ever of interest is because it supplemented character development.  Under this group of inadequate writers, it doesn't. It's done instead of character development.  Soaps are about characters AND stories, not one or the other.  Something the esteemed... Chuckles and company seem to have missed. They must've skipped class that day when taking Soap Writing 101...

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:
Panda, don't forget everyone at chancellor park....spilling the beans to that plaque!

The 'wailing wall'. LOL   Just got home, will have to go watch the show and report back. LOL

Respected Contributor

I've always wondered why Victor keeps a big old portrait of himself on the wall in his too dark office?  I can't recall now who had it painted for him as a gift years ago. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Adam is explaining to Chelsea how he went from  walking dead to Gabriel Bingham. How Gabe lost his life saving him, and how Sage wanted to protect Mrs. Bingham from knowing her beloved grandson died.

The GC police arrested a man mid attack on a woman, he wore a ski mask and had Avery's phone on him, and had her purse. Now Joe is all mad and yelling. Micheal arrived and when talking privately to Avery, tells her to apologize to Joe....she says to Joe she is sorry, sorry that she ever met him and sorry that she shot the bullet into the ceiling instead of his face. 

Jack has had a setback, not squeezing Phyllis' s hand for yes or no now.He did manage to write the number 2 on a paper first.
Adam wants Chelsea and himself to carry on as Binghams, and to tell Conner when he is grown up and can understand.
Dylan goes to CL and Sharon comes in, they have a talk he tells her when Avery needs help it won't be him. 
Avery tells Micheal she is quitting law. Michael tells her she just needs a few days.
Phyllis is visiting Victor, she shows him the paper with the 2 on it and asks if he knows about it. Victor is not giving anything away. 
Adam is showing the bullet wound, and explained Billy shot him as Adam was on the way
to the police station to confess. She learns that Jack knows, he knew first. Chelsea sounds like she is not going to go along with his plan to be Gabe. Keeping this secret, would be too much for her and Conner.
Joe makes a call from the bar/restaurant at the AC, decides not to press charges against Avery, turns around and is suckered punched by Cane.
" That's what you get for sleeping with my wife you son of a b*tch".
Dylan and Sharon get closer.
Chelsea is not sure that she can live with what Adam has done.

Preview shows Chelsea confronting Sage.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Sharke and loveschocolate for the spoilers!  Things are heating up, for sure!  Now writers, let's tie up loose ends from abandoned storylines, please!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I've always wondered why Victor keeps a big old portrait of himself on the wall in his too dark office?  I can't recall now who had it painted for him as a gift years ago. 

Nicki gave him that picture yrs. ago as some kind of milestone present all I remember about it,