Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 13th Spoilers!

Nikki did look better with her hair pulled back. Sharon needs to do that also. Loved when Cane told Lily SHE would be moving out! Lol!
Frequent Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:
Nikki did look better with her hair pulled back. Sharon needs to do that also. Loved when Cane told Lily SHE would be moving out! Lol!

Loveschocolate, I also liked that Cane put Lily on notice!  She can continue to "buddy up" to Devon and Hilary and move in with them!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Guess we can post now. I tried around 9 and all U could do was read guess their server was down.

Yep, I agree with loveschoc and Ms. Panda. Lily, is now paying for past mistakes she made with being to heavy handed with Cane. Putting him on a short leash and his b*lls in her purse. Time he manned up and took back his own power. If she had handled the whole matter differently they could had got back on track, but, now, he can probably go for joint custody or maybe even full custody.

Mon.'s show will be good, but, Cane and Joe get down Tues. LOL

%choke.gif

Honored Contributor

Sharon looks best with updo's. If you got pretty skin and features don't hide your looks under a bushel. Do a upsweep maybe with tendrils down the side or a little bang. Those old long uneven hanks of hair hanging in your mouth and always looking dirty is a turn off.

Honored Contributor

Cane punches Joe. Later on, Lily notices Joe's bruise -- Lily doesn't care about Joe at all; she asks Joe what happened because she is concerned about preventing Cane from getting arrested. While they are talking, Cane arrives, and Cane falsely assumes they are having a friendly conversation. Lily prevents another fistfight, and she tries to explain to Cane that she wants only Cane.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor ol' Joe. His face must hurt all day long , every day. He's tied to chairs, beat on, women slap him, Dylan is always dogging him and now he's got Cane bowing up on him. He's gonna need reconstruction surgery before long. I'd get me one of those boxer helmets and walk around town in. LOL

I need to get busy and find me a new emoticon. LOL

%joe.gif    poor Joe needs to keep helmut on LOL

Honored Contributor

Off topic, but this is good website for you to peruse and see who your soulmate is and the folks you get along best with would be.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/capricornsunsigncompatibility.html

explains why me and hubbo clash. It's in the stars ! LOL

Honored Contributor

Bye Avery........

LRcaravan.gif

Frequent Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Bye Avery........

LRcaravan.gif

Sharke, is there room in that Air Streamer for more of the residents of GC who have worn out their welcome?

Honored Contributor

Lololol...panda!