Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

@SharkE wrote:

Not gonna be able to find him when he gets down around Summer's 'assets'. LOL My husband has the hots for her. LOL

dirty old man  ROFLMAO

Divorce him.  That's just revolting on so many levels.

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Rofl

Honored Contributor

Summer=yuck!!!!!
Honored Contributor

I call her the sucking lemons face girl, but, he's not interested in her lemon face. LOL

Honored Contributor

All Summer does is whine and complain. Get a job!!!!!! Geeeeez!
Honored Contributor

I just uploaded shots of my kitchen over in Kitchen if anybody is interested. I had to declutter because some said they didn't like clutter, so, I had to take all my junk off hahhahahahah that won't last long. Husband ask me if we were moving as he was walking out the door. ROFL

Honored Contributor

Facts aren't out yet, but, it's being hinted at that Avery's exit will be a "heinous" one. Don't know if that's spelled right or not Panda can tell me.LOL

She's my spellchecker.

Don't know if Joe has a surprise for her or what. Anyone knows anything.....

spill !!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

For Ms. Choc,

DSC00021.JPGDSC00020.JPGDSC00019.JPGDSC00022.JPG

Honored Contributor

1 level, practical house sitting in the middle of 2 and half acres. Fenced, in an country suburb. We have great neighbors. We're not bothered by trouble makers or roustabouts. It's some different from Ind. (can't find green tomatoes! I hate that ) property tax is higher, sales tax is higher, BUT, no , state income tax coming out of your check, prop. tax is froze at 65, we don't have water bill (water well) ,so, I can have a jacuzzi ! yay ! I'm 15 min. from Amarillo, (big city LOL) and 8 min to local town , Walmart, etc.

Summer weather is hot , but, not as muggy as Ind. Lot drier. Humidity, some days is 0 or like 10%. My poor sister up in Ind says some days it's 100% up there. We've had more rain this yr then the whole 5 yrs. we've been here. My yard is so green and even rest of the acreage is pretty. Jackrabbits, are bad.

LOL  Winters, are a lot better one of the reasons we moved down here no more of that icy, snow of 10 inches are more. If it snows 4 inchs down here it's gone by noon. As you get older we really didn't want to fight that in our old age. You can stay in your own home if you don't fall down and bust your crown and that would be more likely up in Ind.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful house, Sharke. At some point, I see us getting a ranch style house. We have an upstairs, main level and basement...washer and dryer are in the basement. Too many stairs!!!!!