Frequent Contributor

Re: Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

I had to miss today's show but I wanted to know was Cane's reaction to Lily's "news" worth watching?  I am glad "Princess Lily" had a tilted crown for a change!Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that was good ! watch it if you can. He thought she had just kissed Cane since he had just kissed Lauren. Then, Lily had to come clean and say "well, it was more then that" he bellowed you mean you slept with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   she goes yeah, just once LOL   she kept hollering "forgive me?" he said "yeah, when hell freezes over".

ROFL  she ain't getting it all her way now. time to pay the piper.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Colin and Jill will come to town now and Cane will fill them in on the news.

Lily has always thought she was so hot and all that and when anybody pays any attention to her at all she has to go to bed with them.

Honored Contributor

Princess Lily got what was coming for her!!! Yay, Cane!!!
Honored Contributor

Uh, about Sage's hair...  Did we really need another obviously and overly bleached blonde on this show...?  I don't like her, but she did have pretty hair...

Agree, Sharke, as much as I like him (and his body) Adam is beginning to wear thin.  His too cute punk act is getting old.  Of course, the whole mess is getting old.  As for predictions, I'd guess that when the truth comes out about him, he'll hit rock bottom and then we'll have to go through months and months of them redeeming him and him climbing his way back out of the sewer.  Besides, aren't there charges pending against him?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And please... can we bring back the cabin killer just one more time to get Kyle out of the picture... PLEASE...  

Honored Contributor

Man, that's been like 2 yrs. ago . Only thing I remember is Billy shot him? didn't he when Adam grabbed the wheel and ran off the road and then the car blew up?

I wonder if nutty Chloe will ever return with her test tube baby in hand.

Did Esther retire on her 20,000 a month for life? I'm not complaining she was a ditz.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

And please... can we bring back the cabin killer just one more time to get Kyle out of the picture... PLEASE...  

yeah, he's kind of like the stuff you get on the bottom of your shoes when your walking thru a cow field.

Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

yeah, he's kind of like the stuff you get on the bottom of your shoes when your walking thru a cow field.

Woman Frustrated

And that's on a good day.

Honored Contributor

Not gonna be able to find him when he gets down around Summer's 'assets'. LOL My husband has the hots for her. LOL

dirty old man  ROFLMAO