Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

She's leaving by end of month. MIchael, will be looking for another lawyer I guess. Bet Sharon will breath a sigh of relief LOL  Now, if Dylan and Joe will both leave, the bores.

Honored Contributor

Gabe gets a call from Sage giving him a heads up about Michael as Michael arrives. He says he now wants Gabe’s version of being off the grid for a year. Gabe confirms he took care of his ailing grandmother. Michael gets a text from Paul and leaves. Gabe and Chelsea make love. Later when he is alone, Gabe looks at Victor’s painting. He asks how does it feels knowing the son who was never good enough, the son who only wanted his approval is now running his company. I won. Here is a toast to me – a toast to Adam Newman. A glass shatters behind him and Chelsea is standing there.

What reason does Sage have for keeping on protecting 'Adam'? no money it's been given to charity, she has Nick, etc. She needs to expose his butt. Truth will set U free. LOL

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good riddance, Avery.  I liked her once but she's "cookoo for cocoa puffs" now if you ask me.  Seems to really be Phyllis's sister, now.  Michael is looney, too.  Hope if I ever need a lawyer, I get someone who isn't a shell of his former self.  By continuing to keep Adam's secret, Sage has ensured herself that Nick won't be so wiling to forgive her when the deception comes out!Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

I heard the guy who plays Adam is gonna join the 'magic mike XXL' team along with Channing Tatum.

(tee hee, tee hee) I'm evil..............LOL