Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

Hi ladies....I don't know what else to say the storylines are moving sooooooo slow.

I like Stitch with Abby so Ashley needs to get a grip; maybe Joe will hook up with her.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering about Avery...she d/n seem too stable lately!  I'm wondering if the rape scene (grabbed in the park) is somehow gonna be a lie.  I know it doesn't seem feasible, but a lot of things on this show don't seem feasible either, e.g. Dillon believing Sharon's preg w/ his child?!!???   Anyways, any thoughts on Avery?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the Twitter page of the guy who plays Mitchell Sherman, Jr. the lawyer, there is a picture he has of a room full of people with Avery sitting there with her big black lawyer glasses on and a briefcase. In the room is Nick, Dylan, Sharon and some other legal looking woman and the actor says "he's not done representing" yet. Some kind of hint of what's coming. I'll see if I can copy it. He's hinting Avery is up to something.

Nah, that Twitter pic he posted was from June 6th, so, wouldn't be current.

_________________________________________________________________Did got this, though, from Adam's Twitter page.

Getting real over at @YRInsider. This Adam dude is about to get busted. youtu.be/PVwZo_le1vI

Honored Contributor

Now, isn't that odd. Avery's lab tests came back --nothing---no evidence or anything. Did the guy use precautions? Wouldn't think so. How could they not be any fluid evidence?  It's gonna look like she made it all up. Maybe Sharon stole the report ? LOL changed the results ? I wouldn't think she would pay somebody to bruise her up. This is gonna be another weird story line.

Smiley Surprised

Frequent Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Now, isn't that odd. Avery's lab tests came back --nothing---no evidence or anything. Did the guy use precautions? Wouldn't think so. How could they not be any fluid evidence?  It's gonna look like she made it all up. Maybe Sharon stole the report ? LOL changed the results ? I wouldn't think she would pay somebody to bruise her up. This is gonna be another weird story line.

Smiley Surprised

Probably yet another one that is never solved!!Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Tues.

Cane surprises Lily with a family vacation in Tahiti. Lily doesn't think he'll want to vacation with her when she tells him what's wrong. "I've been unfaithful." She tells him that something happened with Joe when she was upset about him and Lauren. Cane can forgive her for kissing Joe, Lily admits she slept with Joe. Lily talks about the circumstances and says it was an impulsive act. She begs Cane for forgiveness. Cane says he'll forgive her when hell freezes over. Lily protests. He adds, "We're done and I just don't give a ****** anymore."

At the hospital, Nikki's doctor tells her and Neil she needs to stay away from alcohol permanently. (told you all so she's rotting her guts away) No pity from me.

Dylan 'bows'up on Joe again:

"Dylan, standing with Paul at the police station, says to Joe, who is standing with David Sherman, "You want to come at me? Do it. You will never hurt Avery again."

Frequent Contributor

Way to go, Cane!  "Hi and Mighty" Princess Lily needed to be thrown off of her high horse. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

LOL what goes around, comes around.

People in glass houses best not throw stones.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This nonsense of Adam taking over and shuffling everyone around is yet another stupid plot twist...  It's fun to see some of these people get the reaming they so richly deserve, but it's almost like he's playing corporate executive...  Abby as CEO...?  Really...?  Besides, come on, is he really so delustional that he honestly thinks he can keep living all these lies...? 

And another big yawn, Nicki tanked again...  Big shock...  It's hard to care what they do with her anymore, the character's just gotten so boring.

The whole thing with Avery is strange.  Somebody sure as heck seems to have beaten her up unless it turns out that she's losing it and fell or something and imagined she was attacked, but I don't think so...  

And yea, they really need to wrap something... anything... up.  It all just keeps dragging on and on and on and it's just so not compelling...

It's all just so goofy.  Every time I think the show is going to turn a corner it doesn't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's rumored she hired somebody to rough her up just to get Dylan back away from Sharon. She's gonna be leaving the show soon , so, she may be going to a psych hospital or something. Sharon , threw away her pills, so, Dylan who is not strung together to tight , himself, might be stuck with 2 loonies.