Honored Contributor

Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

QVC Moderators!!!! Please DO NOT move our thread to "Books, TV and Movies"! We have been in the "Pet Lovers Forum" for over a year and the other forum has been difficult to say the least!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon 7/6

Victor asks Nick to step up; Ashley gets troubling news; deck chairs are rearranged.

Tue 7/7

Lily confesses to Cane; Nikki hits encounters a setback; Kyle and Summer heat things up.

Wed 7/8

Chelsea suspects Adam's motives; Nick and Victoria help the Newmans; Sharon shares information with Paul and Christine.

Thu 7/9

Phyllis gets a surprising message; Stitch talks to Ashley; Marisa tells Noah about Marco.

Fri 7/10

Devon and Hilary reach out to Lily; Cane and Lauren talk to Michael; Dylan wants justice for Avery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwZo_le1vI&feature=player_embedded

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcIkSt8tP5c&feature=player_embedded

Neil arrives at Nikki's suite and tells her he quit his job. Neil realizes Nikki is drunk. She holds up a vodka bottle. "I am relaxed." He tries to talk her out of drinking and they struggle over the bottle. She faints in his arms. Neil calls 911 and then climbs on top of her to administer CPR.

Adam makes changes at Newman, Lily learns of Avery's attack, and Nikki falls off the wagon.
Nick returns to Newman.

(somebody just heft up Nicki and pitch that woman. She can't be helped.)

Adam appoints Abby to Victoria's job. tee hee, tee hee

Respected Contributor

Did they ever show or say what happened in the car with Marissa & Marco?  I fast forward thru half of it & doze off thru the other half, so I don't know!  She came stumbling into the Underground, wet & bedraggled, but did we ever see what happened in the car?  It's like so fragmented & with part of the story missing, it's so hard to follow or try to figure out what's going on! 

This used to be the classiest soap on the air, but it's just awful now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwZo_le1vI&feature=youtu.be

ETA:  The link was posted on Justin Hartley's Facebook page

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Did they ever show or say what happened in the car with Marissa & Marco?  I fast forward thru half of it & doze off thru the other half, so I don't know!  She came stumbling into the Underground, wet & bedraggled, but did we ever see what happened in the car?  It's like so fragmented & with part of the story missing, it's so hard to follow or try to figure out what's going on! 

This used to be the classiest soap on the air, but it's just awful now.

She told Adam "marco lies at the bottom of the lake" when she grabbed the wheel and the car went off into the lake and he supposedly went down with the 'ship'. LOL She got out and walked into town (uh huh) and stumbled into the Underground place where she met her protector and benefactor now.

He gave her a job and is paying for a room at the swank Genoa City Hotel all out of the kindness of his heart. She's never had it so good.

I figure Nick has to go back to work because there's to much help now at the Underground. He's got his son, Mariah and now this Marissa waiting tables,etc.  All he has to do is sign the checks might as well make some big money back at Newman.

I never seen any weaker person in my life then Nicki Newman. Hope, she blows her liver out. Any time a leaf falls from a tree she runs crying to the bottle. Makes you wonder how back when she left home at 16 she managed to survive till she got a job greasing the pole , then, met Victor. 

%choke.gif

Honored Contributor

Hope, your back with us soon Ms. Panda.

You are missed !

Woman Happy

141023_161043_66355275.gif

Honored Contributor

Jumping the gun here............................

Tuesday 7/14
Cane confronts Joe about sleeping with Lily -- and Lily has to explain herself!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the updates. Much appreciated.
Honored Contributor

Ol' Joe is gonna get punched coming and going. LOL Dylan, Cane, phyllis , avery is convinced it was him probably wasn't.  Joe, best get on his pony and ride.

Man Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All I can say is...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...