Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GRP Wk OF 9/28 SPOILERS!

I started watching today's show... Saw all the angst brewing between Chelsea and Adam and just deleted it... I honestly don't care any more. This is what happens when they drag story lines out months and months beyong their shelf life. At one time, them reuniting was the draw, one solid story line that would keep me tuning in. At this point, there aren't any.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE wrote:
Chelsea just kicked Gabe out.... she tells him unless he tells everyone who he is, Connor is not Gabe's son....

Adam says you can't keep me away from my son.

Ian Ward encounters Phyllis in the park. He tells Phyllis that Adam Newman is alive -- and that Adam Newman is Ian's partner in Paragon.

Phyllis runs to tell Victor and Jack (Victor and Jack are together).

Paul finds Ian Ward in the park, arrests him, and sends him back to jail.

Meanwhile, Chelsea tells Billy and Victoria that Gabe is actually Adam Newman

Mon. Billy goes after Adam with blood in his eye.
Nick confronts Sage "did you know Gabe was Adam"?
Phyllis confronts Jack  for knowing about Adam

@SharkE

Thanx!  Like it's about time they wrap this one up!

BOOM! They've obliterated Adam's world... lets see him spin his way out of this one.

Honored Contributor

Give him time, he will ! LOL  Chelsea needs to start thinking with the top end not the bottom. Looks like after all he's been thru he would let loose of old hurts and be glad to be alive and obviously he has no limitations as to looks or abilities.

When Victor dies he will probably dig him up and keep talking and trying to get back at him. LOL

16_3_169.gif

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like everyboby is mad at each other but in a month or so everybody will be smacking on holiday dinner like nothing happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adam helps Victor undo this paragon nonsense and of course Chelsea will run back into his loving arms.  I think Chelsea desparately wants a stable family but she can't be bringing different men just to fill her needs she has to think of her son as well......so far she has had Dylan, Billy and Adam.  I guess if you only have one bed partner in GC then you don't rank.

Honored Contributor

You speak the gospel !

Esteemed Contributor

IMO, Victor will save Adam, welcoming back the 'black sheep' of his family and with Adam's help, Kevin will remove the worm and everything will go back to Newman. 

Can't figure out who killed Delia:  Ian (looks like they're getting rid of this character) or, Fen (wasn't Fenmore heavily into drugs at that time?).  Any ideas???

Now, whacko Sharon doesn't realize they know she's not preggers.  Are the looney-tune docs gonna tell Dylan?  Will Dylan stand by Sharon? or bolt?

Will Nick drop Sage like a hot potato since she knew about Adam? or will he wait 'til he finds out it's Adam's baby?  Either way, Victor still will have a new grandchild.  Guess it's time for Nicki to hit the bottle again!!

To me, this is getting interesting again...Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I forgot to ask:  will Gwen be held as an accomplice for helping Neil, instead of telling everyone about Hilary?????

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Davon is so pissed, when he learns the truth everybody involved is going down HARD. Gwen should be held accountable just for being stupid.

Honored Contributor

She's like Chelsea she wants that booty call haha

Honored Contributor

teacher-smiley-emoticon.gif

OK, class I'm confused. I'm thinking that Sharon's Dr. is creepy and not legit. Something don't add up with her . I don't think she would be shooting her up with whatever that was that knocked Sharon out so fast she didn't have time to fart.

Keep that d**n loony Patty locked up in a special ward she's roaming the halls, going into people's rooms, uninvited, etc. she could choke you to death or stab you. Paul,has always had blinders on in regards to her even after all her stunts. Man, is blind.

I'm thinking Sharon isn't pregnant don't think she would have had time before she was admitted. That Dr. is going along with her, etc.

Sharon might be getting gaslighted once again by somebody.

That Dr. wouldn't had told Patty about Sharon's blood tests anyway if she was legit. Your lucky you can get them to tell the person they belong to, let alone a nosy loony.

I smell another crooked person being paid off. G City must be full of 'em.