Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GRP Wk OF 9/28 SPOILERS!

At the boathouse, Neil makes plans to move Hilary to an out-of-town facility within the hour. Gwen appears. “Hilary’s here? With you?” Neil grabs her arm. “Let me explain.” He tells her everything, including how he set up Devon and took the video to show Hilary. He explains how he found her at the bottom of the cliff and has been taking care of her since. Gwen can’t believe he’s made his son suffer the worst pain imaginable. “And you liked it, didn’t you?” Neil insists this has been killing him. He describes how he hurt, and became consumed with dark thoughts, but says he didn’t expect this to happen. He sees how much Devon loves Hilary, and it has brought him closer to Gwen. She snaps, “Don’t you touch me.” Neil tells an appalled Gwen that they can have a future, but he wants her to walk out that door and forget she saw Hilary. Gwen says if he won’t end this, she will. Once alone, Neil calls off the transport he’d arranged. He tells Hilary he’ll take her to the hospital and then leave town.

At the prison, Ian spars verbally with Victor and denies knowing anything about his accusations. Phyllis enters. She wonders if ‘Fred’ will deny knowing her. Ian plays innocent and mentions Kelly to push Phyllis’ buttons. Victor holds her back. Ian continues to insist that he has been in the prison the whole time and Victor’s been duped. Phyllis says he’s lying. Victor knows he’s behind Paragon Project. Ian goads him. “What are you going to do about it?” Victor lunges at him. Ian calls, “Guard!” Phyllis issues Ian a warning as he’s taken away. Phyllis and Victor demand answers from the warden.

At the Club, Devon tells reporters the search for his wife is continuing and the assault charges were a misunderstanding. Lily is proud. Devon says he dreamed about Hilary saying she was home. Gwen appears. “There’s something you need to know.” Cane arrives and tells Devon about the Jane Doe at the hospital. He takes off with Lily and Cane behind him.

Victor takes a call from the warden – Ian Ward’s escaped

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

picgifs-halloween-7573461.gif

The real Ian who has snuck back inside prison. Victor visits him there. Victor says you were out and about ...

Ian remarks snarkily to Victor:
"I've been locked up here for months. You know, maybe I have a doppelganger in Genoa City. Yeah, I mean I heard that's not so unusual."

Ha! The writers making fun of their own plots.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

picgifs-halloween-7573461.gif

The real Ian who has snuck back inside prison. Victor visits him there. Victor says you were out and about ...

Ian remarks snarkily to Victor:
"I've been locked up here for months. You know, maybe I have a doppelganger in Genoa City. Yeah, I mean I heard that's not so unusual."

Ha! The writers making fun of their own plots.

Maybe even they know how freakin' stupid they are. 

Soaps have always stretched credibility at times, but this bunch, shew, they take way too many liberties. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How utterly stupid is this story with Ian going in and out of prison like nothing and renting an apartment?

Why did Adam get involved with Ian just to get back at the all powerful Wizard of Oz aka Victor?  Doesn't Adam have a full plate already?

The silliness of these storyline have definitely outweighted any stories with substance if there were any in the first place.

Have the ratings for Y&R really increased?

It took me four tries to log into the forums today?  What in the world is going on????

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, I had trouble doing 'searches' on the Q. Guesss they're constantly having trouble.

yeah, that's dumbest thing ever. People running in and out of a Federal Bldg like a Walmart !

Honored Contributor

Neil's goose is cooked now ! Big mouth Cane came running into the hotel ,blabbing before Gwen had the chance to spill. I'm surprised Gwen got out of the boathouse in one piece ! I figured Neil would stop her from blabbing.

Poor Devon hit the door so fast I thought he would split his drawers.

Neil, is gonna be in the wind for awhile now ! LOL

Wish Chelsea would pop adam one for me, also. Ignorant man.

Those people don't like boring, everyday, peaceful life somebody always has to stir the poo pot.

Evil_2.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Soon Fairview will be on waitlist with everybody turning or getting looney!

Honored Contributor

Adam is pushing 40 time to grow up and quit trying to beat Daddy. Wish Sage would open her mouth and expose him. None of these psycho's would come to town if people didn't rattle their cage and bring 'em in.

Nicki and Vampira have been gone for some time now.

Bet Marisa won't stay gone for long.

I keep expecting Sheila Carter & Daisy to return ROFL

Honored Contributor

At the hospital, Devon bursts into the Jane Doe’s room. It’s not Hilary – it’s Marisa. Nearby, Gwen’s sister tells Gwen that the Jane Doe wasn’t Hilary – poor Devon is crushed. Gwen looks wary as Devon hollers about killing whoever has Hilary. Paul gets a call about Ian Ward. Gwen watches Lily and Cane lead Devon out.

At Crimson Lights, Dylan asks Stitch where one would take an unconscious woman for health care. Stitch feels she isn’t in a medical facility and never has been. He recalls the missing medical supplies. Dylan muses that whoever stole them will need more.

At the boathouse, Neil realizes Hilary is too fragile to move. He assumes the police are on their way and says he has to leave to get a head start. He wishes Hilary a great life with Devon. Gwen calls and wants to see him – she hasn’t told anyone. Later, she arrives and thinks Neil took off, but he appears. Gwen can’t let everyone hate him. What if Hilary doesn’t wake up and exonerate him? She couldn’t tell Paul at the hospital. “I don’t want to lose you, Neil.” She wants to help him with Hilary. Neil can’t make her an accomplice. Gwen has a resource – Emma. They’ll get Hilary the help she needs.

“We’re a family.” Chelsea slaps him. “Stop it! Stop lying!” Adam says Ian probably left the country so this can end here. Chelsea says it can’t, because she knows. She tells Adam to get out and he will never see her son again. She’ll make sure he pays for everything he’s done – starting with Delia. Adam leaves but turns, leans in close, and says that she was right about one thing – this isn’t the end. He leaves

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

How utterly stupid is this story with Ian going in and out of prison like nothing and renting an apartment?

Why did Adam get involved with Ian just to get back at the all powerful Wizard of Oz aka Victor?  Doesn't Adam have a full plate already?

The silliness of these storyline have definitely outweighted any stories with substance if there were any in the first place.

Have the ratings for Y&R really increased?

It took me four tries to log into the forums today?  What in the world is going on????

It's pitiful... and if the ratings are up I have no idea why. If they stay up for long you have to attibute it to some kind of pretty amazing dumbing down of the American audience. The show has become almost unwatchable it's so bad. There is nothing, absolutely nothing of substance left of what was for many years the jewel in the crown of daytime soaps. Utterly and completley stupid stories and characters and the worst writing I can ever remember on this show. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...