Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R GRP Wk OF 9/28 SPOILERS!

I tried to post earlier but I guess it's one of those days!

If Tad is the new doctor in town maybe he has some medication that causes amnesia and will give it Hillary so that she doesn't remember anything after the wedding (LOL).  They must have all kinds of miracle potions floating around now since Phyllis was able to come out of her coma after a year.

Honored Contributor

Sooooo, now Noah knows about the whole Jack/Marco switch. It's all going to come out now!

Honored Contributor

At Jabot, Abby tries to stop the officers from arresting Billy. She says they’ll have to take her too. When they grab Abby, Victoria gets involved. They’re all placed under arrest.

At Chancellor Park, Summer tells Phyllis that Ian Ward is a cult leader who took advantage of her to get to Nikki. Phyllis is stunned to hear he was locked up for drugging Mariah and trying to marry her. She realizes he’s back for Victor.

At the station, Jack, Billy, Abby, and Victoria compare notes on being arrested. Paul says the feds must have evidence. Billy thinks Victor planted evidence. Michael warns everyone to stop talking. Phyllis arrives with Summer and orders the cuffs be taken off Jack. “He’s not behind the Paragon Project. It’s all Ian Ward.” They all get up to speed on ‘Fred’ being Ian. Paul goes to confirm Ian’s out while the others discuss how diabolical he is. Paul reports that Ian is in a prison hospital ward.

At Newman, Phyllis orders Victor to put the phone down and listen. She tells him Ian Ward is behind the Paragon Project, not the Abbotts. “You owe me. Let Jack go.”

At the boathouse, Neil tells Hilary he has to make a move – he hopes it’s not the wrong one. He arranges for transport but turns to find Gwen standing there.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the prison, Victor complains to the warden about Ian Ward getting out. The warden brings Ian into the room in a robe. “Victor my friend, to what do I owe the pleasure?
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:
At Jabot, Abby tries to stop the officers from arresting Billy. She says they’ll have to take her too. When they grab Abby, Victoria gets involved. They’re all placed under arrest.

At Chancellor Park, Summer tells Phyllis that Ian Ward is a cult leader who took advantage of her to get to Nikki. Phyllis is stunned to hear he was locked up for drugging Mariah and trying to marry her. She realizes he’s back for Victor.

At the station, Jack, Billy, Abby, and Victoria compare notes on being arrested. Paul says the feds must have evidence. Billy thinks Victor planted evidence. Michael warns everyone to stop talking. Phyllis arrives with Summer and orders the cuffs be taken off Jack. “He’s not behind the Paragon Project. It’s all Ian Ward.” They all get up to speed on ‘Fred’ being Ian. Paul goes to confirm Ian’s out while the others discuss how diabolical he is. Paul reports that Ian is in a prison hospital ward.

At Newman, Phyllis orders Victor to put the phone down and listen. She tells him Ian Ward is behind the Paragon Project, not the Abbotts. “You owe me. Let Jack go.”

At the boathouse, Neil tells Hilary he has to make a move – he hopes it’s not the wrong one. He arranges for transport but turns to find Gwen standing there.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the prison, Victor complains to the warden about Ian Ward getting out. The warden brings Ian into the room in a robe. “Victor my friend, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Please, if there's a heaven above, please, I'm begging that this is not another double.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amen ! sista' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not another f___________ doppleganger ! LOL

They have been beating that stick to death over the yrs. how did Ian get back in the pen ?

Honored Contributor

Lololol!

Honored Contributor

I read somewhere where this person said how could Adam allow that old, short , pudgy man get the drop on him and knock him out. LOL

Wonder if Neil will tie up Gwen now and keep her prisoner too. She probably wouldn't mind to much LOL

Where she went wrong (assuming what I forecasted is true in today's episode) is she should had observed the scene and not let Neil know she was even there, then, snuck out and hit the cellphone numbers.

Now, she doesn't have a chance I read where Neil is across the room and grabs her by the arm. So, she messed herself up there.

Honored Contributor

LOL When ol' Neil turned around and saw Gwen there he about fell over LOL She scared the chit right out of him. Run sister !!!!!!!!!! take those heels off, too.

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone, ANYone, would do some real detective work they can easily establish Ian Ward was out of prison. Where's the RV Ian was staying in? Find the RV and dust for finger prints. But that's too easy. Ian may have someone on the inside on his payroll and he gets to come and go as he pleases from the prison.

Honored Contributor

From what I got what Adam said today it was him that paid off people inside the prison. I never heard of anybody breaking INTO a prison.

People patrolling the woods would had been watching that trailer anyway. Probably have to have a permit or some kind of paperwork. People just can't go about parking their mobile homes, trailers, campers in a park. If that was true it would be full of Lord only knows what.

Like my sister and her husband were out fishing in a isolated stripper pit minding their own business here comes the game warden asking to see fishing license. He had his, she didn't , but, he looked the other way.LOL