Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GROUP AUG. 10TH (SPOILERS)

[ Edited ]

Just a few observations as my viewing of this once compelling soap, but now hot mess, winds down...

Paul , on top of essentially being pretty boring, has to be the least effective Chief of Police in the history of Genoa City if not the universe...  Maybe he needs to stop letting his wife, Casper the ghost, lead him around by the ring through his nose...  And so now he tells Kevin to oversee the department... Really?  Is Kevin even a cop...? Shaking my head in wonderment that anyone comes up with this lunacy...

As of a few days ago, Harding was named as the murderer on Y&R Wiki, so that's a done deal... So much for that huge, shocking plot twist promised by Chuckles... and instead of looking at this as an opportunity to jettison the ridiculous Jack's double story line, apparently he plans to keep this big yawner going.... Speaking of going, I wish he would... 

So the big Neil revenge sequence is to alert Hilary to Devon's cheating...  Really?  Who cares...? Seems they've gotten as much mileage out of this triangle is there is to get... Time to move this along to the far back burner...

Of course Adam and Chelsea can't stay in Paris... Their characters are among the few remaining that offer any interest whatsoever and 'stationed' in Paris, they don't interact with any of the others...

Jill, eh... she used to be a significant force on the show, but along with her character essentially being written out, both the character and the actress appear to have lost their edge somewhere along the way... Both of them also need a serious makeover if Jill is to resurface in any way that matters... and preferably, without her husband...  As for reinventing the Jill character, Chuckles doesn't have it in him to write a strong female character... If she resurfaces at all, she'll probably come back with multiple personalities, a pill addiction, as a hatchet murderess, possessed by the ghost of Mrs. Chancellor, or, possibly, pregnant...  

Happy viewing, everyone...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb, lololol!

Honored Contributor

Happy ball game watching sat. Ms. Choc!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE, it's her college softball picnic. No game, thank God...it's going to be hotter than blue blazes this weekend! Guess we are going to get our summer now. I can do heat, not humidity...ugh!

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, it was kinda boring today.  I think Adam is behind the Paragon project, unknowingly at the time he partnered up with Marco (who d/n have the business acumen required).  Assume that's another reason why he's staying in Paris.  Any opinions?

Honored Contributor

I didn't think it was boring today we finally got to see how Austin and Courtney met their ends and by whom.

Harding, is one mean son of a ________. All about greed as usual.

I believe Victor and Jack will get back together long enough to bring down Marco and Kevin, will bring down Harding and if he feels like it he will tell clueless Paul so Paul can make the arrest or kill marco.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE, it's her college softball picnic. No game, thank God...it's going to be hotter than blue blazes this weekend! Guess we are going to get our summer now. I can do heat, not humidity...ugh!

Thanks Ms. Choc all I saw was softball. I live with a fanatic sports fan. Ugh....... She starts soon and has moved into her dorm by now I guess.

Are you an empty nester now? Bet your looking forward to it.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I didn't think it was boring today we finally got to see how Austin and Courtney met their ends and by whom.

I believe Victor and Jack will get back together long enough to bring down Marco and Kevin, will bring down Harding and if he feels like it he will tell clueless Paul so Paul can make the arrest or kill marco.

Well, finally, they got to wrap up some of it. I will be happy, though, for them to find something different to write about as far as a storyline. I have had just about enough of Marco.

One other thing......did you see Victoria's hair today? What did they do to her? Blonde, brassy ends and then some kind of golden orange on the top? I never understood why the hairdresser on that show ruins the women's hair. At least Nicky finally make her's a little bit shorter but now we need to work on her wardrobe. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE

what's your take on the Paragon thing?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Thanks Ms. Choc all I saw was softball. I live with a fanatic sports fan. Ugh....... She starts soon and has moved into her dorm by now I guess.

Are you an empty nester now? Bet your looking forward to it.

@SharkE, We move her in this Friday. Yes, will be an empty nester...she's our only child.